Glass breaking skin(10)

-Sober Up AJR -The Book Of You & I Alec Benjamin 

-xanny Billie Eilish - Miss Jackson Panic! At The Disco

-Bohemian Rhapsody Queen -Blu Jon Bellion 

-my boy Billie Ellish - Middle Finger Bohnes 

-Wolf In Sheep's Clothing Set It Off -Freak Sub Urban

-Happier Marshmallow & Bastille

******************************

We walk to a bus station down the Blvd, and waited for about 15 minutes. We were both quiet and still holding hands. We sat on the bench since it looked clean. 

Once the blue bus showed up and a lady with big earrings, who was driving the bus, opened the door for us. 

"Ya'll gotta pay." She said holding out her hand to point at some clear box, money holder by a scanner. 

I look at Adrian shocked, I didn't think to bring money. But his reaction was calm and together.

He snapped his fingers, lightly not giving as unwanted attention from the other people on the bus. 

Her eyes glossed over and she went a little pale. "Oh, forgive me I forgot today is ride the bus free day." She said.

Adrian just nodded, smirking and grabbed my wrist to pull me to a seat in the back. He makes me take the window and we sit down.

"How," I start laughing. "can I do that to" I ask looking down at my hands.

"No, not yet." I pout. "But soon." He chuckles softly gripping my hand a bit tightly.

*Snap* I remember that noise, from somewhere...

That noise "ugh" I gripped my head tightly after tearing my hand, firmly, away from Adrian's.

I felt as if my head was being teared apart cell by cell. It hurt like hell but I couldn't scream or make more then a whimper  since the pain was so in effect.

Adrian's emotion went cold and he got frantic.

"What should I do?" I couldn't speak let alone think, but then it got 10 times worse and I started to scratch at my head.

It would bleed then heal, probably from my slight Angel powers. He grabbed my hands away from my head so I wouldn't hurt my self and then the pain was gone.

I looked up in shock, how could the pain be gone so suddenly.

I look at Adrian and he looks mad. "Why are you mad what's wrong."

He mumbled something under his breath then let go of my hands. 

"It's nothing. Are you okay?" 

I look at him for a second. Was I okay? 

Okay? 

I nod "yeah I think so." 

He looks at my eyes, probably catching my lie and I turn my head to face the window.

I couldn't help but think about my friend when he asked if I was okay, they both had that same look in their face. 

Lucious....

Author's Note: Ending this a little early cause I'm way too lazy 🙃