Broken shards (9)

-Overture AJR -If I Killed Someone For You  Alec Benjamin 

-Nurse's Office Melanie  Martinez -The GoodThe Bad And The Dirty Panic! At The Disco

-Message Man 21 Pilots -PYSCO AViVA

-Don't Throw Out My Legos AJR -Forest 21 Pilots

-Zero Imagine Dragons -Gotta Be A Reason Alec Benjamin 

-No Grass Today AJR -Your Should See Me In A Crown Billie Eilish 

-CEMETERY AViVA

***************************

Well shit......

I fiddle with my fingers trying to look down, but his hand on my chin stopped me. 

"Ehe, well.... um" He glares at me waiting for me to crack.

Wait, what happened to Jack? I look up at him and bring my face close to his ear to mess with him.

"I'll talk after you tell what happened to Jack.." I pull my self away and smirk.

Plan severed well done..🍗

He just glares at me even more but now, with just a bit of anger and something else I couldn't put my finger on.

"I asked first."

*************************************

****Jacks point of view**** 

After Adrian snapped his fingers Bell's head hit my should and she went limp.

I got frantic and flip ourselves over so she was lying in my arms.

My bell.... "What the hell did you do!" I wanted to strangle him, but I wanted bell to be with me more.

I sat there, her in my arms, yelling at him as his face went emotionless and his glare turned cold.

I was very weak already from the fight but I still tried to stand up with her in my arms. He walked over slowly, mockingly, towards me and hit me square in the face. 

He used so much force both me and bell went flying into the opposite wall. I hit my back hard and I heard a thud from her.

Shit! Did she hit her head?!  But before I  could get the chance to check, I noticed my arms started to fade. 

"No!"...."Damn you!" I looked down at bell knowing there was nothing I could do.

Isabella....

I kissed her head, praying she was going to be okay, and it all went away.

Fading out like a dream.

*********************************************

********Back to bell*******

"Heh,.... ugh fine,"

He looked at me amused and proud of my decision.

"I'll tell you, but after you have to tell me what happened to Jack."

He was smiling at the beginning of my sentence but then his whole demeanor went cold.

"What's with you, you keep asking about Jack, He Hurt you!"

He let go of my chin, and crossed his arms. I feel bad, he did help me several times now and I feel guilty. I just... I don't know I just feel worried about Jack.