Uninvited tag along (3)

-Spirits The Strumbellas

-Death Of A Bachelor Panic! At The Disco 

-All The Time Low Jon Bellion 

*-Blood// Water Grandson 

-The Greatest Show Panic! At The Disco

*so good!!! Some songs I listened to while writing this🙃

***************************Jack*******************************

Jack; a boys name with a English origin meaning "God is Gracious"

**********************************************************

"I'm going to work, your going to where ever the hell you came from" I practically hiss.

"Actually that's exactly were I  came from." He smirks for a second before sitting down. I just scoff and join him. "Hello sir I would like to go to the "Book Thief" on Staff Street" He just nods and starts driving.

It was strange, why was I so okay with Jack. I look up at Jack again to get a better look of him. His nose was a little red from the cold, and he was looking out the window with those dark grey eyes of his.

"Take a photo it lasts longer" he laughs out with a smirk on his face. I just elbow him as I turn my head the other way to hide my embarrassment. This guy is going to get me killed for sure... if I'm not already dead of course.

"You really can't tell me anything can you" I say almost at a whisper looking out my window eyeing the buildings and people zooming by.

"I told you my name" he smiles, "but it wouldn't help you if I did tell you anything more." He gets sad for a second before huffing on the cold window to draw a smiley face🙂.

I just nod, thinking back on my life... I should be happy to have this chance of an after life.

My first life is something I would never want to live  through again... at least the part with my psycho childhood friend.. I wonder if I'll see him here, in the after life. 

The taxi suddenly stops at the little brown building I was so accustomed to. It didn't look too busy but then again it never really was, especially after all the pranks we all played.

"Come on Jack  this is our stop" I say grabbing his hand after paying the man.

Once fully outside I sigh in relief, time to get this show on the road.

"Do you really want to face them" Jack asks with a cringe on his face. His arms were wrapped around him trying to keep himself warm.

"I want to see what will happen, I talked to the man in the taxi so I'm sure I'm just seeing things...well you, and that other guy"  I look at the store again, while he gave me a questioning look.  Why did I ware this little white dress again it's so cold. "Let's get inside before we freeze." I take his hand again and walk to the store. The door opens with a ding, from the bell me and Alice hung up last Friday. 

"I see Alice stay here" I say to Jack not facing him, already walking to Alice. I don't turn around when I hear footsteps behind me, I already know it's Jack not listening to me.

I just huff in annoyance and look back up at him. "What?, I'm here for emotional support." I roll me eyes and continue to walk. "Hi Alice!" I wave at her. She just gives me a confused look and waves back, "hi did you and your boyfriend need help with anything?"  

Just with that one sentence my heart shattered to a million pieces, couldn't they at the very damn least remember me, why have me be forgotten. I look at Jack to see a worried look on his face. 

No one knows I've ever excised. I'm no one.

I just turn my head to hide my emotions. " hi my name is bell, I was just wondering what time you close" I say hoping my name would stick. " oh well, where open all week, 7 to 10, on weekends we are open 8 to 10." I just smile and thank her before leaving. 

Once outside I face Jack.

" you could've warned me." " you would've hated to learn this from me." He looks away.

" can I at least ask you what you are?" I beg looking up at his tall figure. He looks up at the sky this time before answering. " I'm the one who's going to take your soul." I look at the ground now.

He's my enemy, the bad guy of the story. I keep walking, walking back home to wait for my helper. I'm not surprised to not hear footsteps.

I look back to see he has vanished.

Why did you have to be so nice, I would've like it better if you were my enemy by act.

Author's note: again another super short chapter I know I'm sorry Please forgive me 😭 

Bell; bell is her nick name it has a English origin meaning Beautiful, her real name is Isabella it means "God's Promise"

Alice; it has an old German origin meaning "Noble, Exalted"

Max; (he was barely even mentioned in these past chapters) its short for Maxwell but he hates his full name, its means "Great Spring"

This is a kinda religious book but I'm not picking or stating any religion in general for many reasons but tbh I'm basing this off of the Catholic religion, I'm not making fun of or saying this is what we believe in this is just a story. Lol that was deep but I didn't want any people saying other wise.

This is my story, a story I wrote on my own without copying any one else's story so if by chance you see this anywhere else, like a story very similar or just straight up copying please notify me thx!

-Bell