Strawberry Flavored Poison (12)

Slowtown 21 pilots -IRobot Jon Bellion

Coming Down Halsey -Partners In Crime Set It Off 

Stick Up grandson- bad guy Billie Eilish - Summertime Sadness Lana Del Rey 

Soap Melanie Martinez -Cradles Sub Urban -you should see me in a crown Billie Eilish

Nine In The Afternoon Panic! At The Disco -Mrs. Potato Head Melanie Martinez

I Do What I Want Missio - COPYCAT Billie Eilish

Blood//Water grandson - I'm so Sorry Imagine Dragons

The Good The Bad And The Dirty Panic! At The Disco   -  Recess Melanie Martinez

Despicable grandson. - Break My Face AJR

If I killed Someone For You Alec Benjamin - Trampoline SHAED

Nicotine Panic! At The Disco. -Sucker For Pain Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons

Come Little Children Erutan - My Stress NF

We Will Rock You Queen- Human Rage'n' Bone Man

Freak Sub Urban- Kamikazee Missio - Wolf In Sheep's Clothing Set It Off

Message Man 21 Pilots -  Gasoline Halsey

Bury Me Face Down grandson

*************************************

(Lmao I had so much fun writing this chap)

Once outside of the bus I look around to see that we are on the whole other side of town and I smirk, I haven't been here since I was a kid.

Adrian was already walking ahead of me when I jogged over to grab his hand to stop him so I could speak. "Could we possibly make a quick stop after we're done?

He thinks for a second obviously shocked at my sudden action. "I dont care." And he keeps walking gently pulling his hand out of mine.  

We walked in silence for quite a bit before he stopped at an abandoned office. It had that classic run down look and most windows were either broken or boarded up. The front lobby door was locked when I checked it but Adrian kicked it in.  

When the door flew back dust flowed up into the air and I stepped in first wanting to take a good look around.

"Do you know what floor she could be on?" I don't turn around to ask this so I could soak up the scene of dirt and papers all over the floor.

"She's not here." I turn around to look at him shocked. "Why-" "We need to take a look at the company's employees information papers on the 9th floor to get her home address."

"Wait we don't even know where she lives?" I'm very surprised by this because last time it seemed as if he knew everything. 

"My channel that gave me all the info is not communicating anymore." It was a vague answer and I took that as a hint to not ask anything more.

"Does the elevator still work then?" I say expecting the worst, and start pulling up my black leggings that started to sag. 

"Yeah it does." And starts off with out me past the desk in the middle of the lobby. 

I push the round top button and it answered back with a little yellow light. We wait for a second before we heard a little ding.

The elevator to the right opened up, and we walked in.

(Idk which one is the one that does up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

The elevator voice glitched which didn't give me the best feeling. I look up at Adrian who was watching the red numbers counting which level we were on.