A killer at heart (11)

Guns for Hands 21 Pilots -Monster Imagine Dragons 

Sober Up AJR - Anathema 21 Pilots

Girls/Girls/Boys Panic! At The Disco

Must Of Been The Wind Alec Benjamin recommend 

Wheels On Bus Melanie Martinez  -Memories Maroon5

Do I Wanna Know? Arctic Monkeys -Trapdoor 21 Pilots

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid The Offspring -I Bet My Life Imagine Dragons 

Blame It On The Kids AViVA

Outrunning Karma Alec Benjamin  - Lunchbox Friends Melanie Martinez 

(I recommend listening to these songs while reading, I usually Wright to the mood of the song 😂)

**************************************************

***Bell's Death day*** 

"OmG belL yOur thE worSt!!!" Alice almost screamed, more then lightly buzzed. We were walking down the blvd on our way to the curb we all always split up on to head home. I've just made fun of some guy who asked Max out even through he wasn't gay. 

"Are you sure your sober enough to walk yourself home? I can walk you both home, I got time before the train." Max was going on a trip to take care of his mother who fell ill. "No, no, I'm fine, and anyways Alice's is closer to your place then mine." I pushed them both away from me to start them off walking in the other direction.  

We had just come back from celebrating our first 100 customer, and might've gotten a little carried away. "Nooooo bElL, WhErE sHeee going?!" Alice tugged on max trying to look back towards me, but he just shushed her and pushed her to continue walking.

I just shook my head and smirked at my fun friends. I decided on taking the long way home and went through the park on Medford. 

It was late at night but early enough so that I could see a little clearly. I walked through the grass, past the playground and pushed myself past the bushes to the back street.  

"Hey sweet heart." I ignore the deep voice coming from the corner and start to walk to the opposite street.

Damn it! Just keep walking, and ignore it. 

"Ugh women, all you guys ever do is ignore and walk away, well I'm tried of it!"

I heard his footsteps becoming closer as I kept walking, I'm a little buzzed but that doesn't mean I can't fight back.

I turn on my heel and stare him straight in the eyes. "You're right that was rude of me, how can I help you?"

"Heh, I know exactly how you can help me." He then pulled out a small, but sharp looking knife from his coat pocket, I mentally curse myself and back away as fast as possible from him as he lunged at me.

"Aye wait!" But it was too late, I fell into the street right as a car zoomed by, I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for impact.

But for some reason it never came, I was still  laying on the ground  as the car passed, I looked up to see the man who was chasing me, walking away and scratching his head as if he forgot something and I got up and started on my way back home scared and confused. 

Once home I slipped off my jeans and black shirt and threw them into my dirty laundry basket and  put on a big graphic tee that was 10x bigger then me, some black short shorts and my favorite thigh high socks I got for Christmas a few years back.

I then fell asleep into a nice dream that for some reason I can't remember.

"You're finally here, it'll be okay."

***********************************************

I flinch at the zooming memories flowing through my head trying to hold on to it whatever it was but a hand on mine makes me forget what I was trying to remember.

I look up to see Adrian's worried eyes staring at mine. "Are you sure you're okay?"

I laugh, never before this day have I seen him so worried. "Yup just thinking about our next target." I gripped his hand tighter and looked back out the window.

As the cars zoomed by I see a person standing in the middle of the street staring right back at me and I realize I know this person... but how?

My breath hitches as I realize it's Jack, omg how did I forget what he looked like.

"Bell this is our stop." Adrian says pulling me up out of my daze and I follow him.

What if I forget Jack forever?, maybe that's for the best... and with that thought I let my mind rest and followed Adrian's lead.

****************************************

New character coming soon 😂: Zack: means "the lord recalled" or "laughter" 

Short for Zacharias: "the lord never forgets"