Celebrity(6) part 3

-Fake You Out 21 Pilots

-Pretender AJR

-Emperor's New Clothes Panic! At The Disco

-Guns For Hands 21 Pilots

-Implicit Demand for Proof 21 Pilots

- Do I Wanna Know? Arctic Monkeys   Some songs I listened to while writing this 😉 

The rest of the time I just watched a movie lol

**************************************************

I woke up with the worlds worst headache, or at least that's what it felt like for me.

It's what I deserve for being an idiot. I curse as I get up and stretch. I check my phone and see that I got up at 3 in the morning. Ugh 🤦‍♀️ I guess my mind was so restless that my body had to comply.

I turned off the radioI still had playing and and took a shower. I decided on taking a cold one. I suddenly got a rush of emotional strength, I need to stop feeling bad for myself and suck it up.

I'm better then this, I got this. 

I got dressed into some black workout leggings and a thin black shirt with a criss-cross back.

I tied up my sneakers, and made myself some oatmeal. I haven't eaten lunch or dinner yesterday but I don't mind.

Holy hell I haven't even had a full on real breakfast just that breakfast bar I grabbed on my way out. 

Once I finished warming it up in the microwave, I sat down on the  counter bar stool facing the kitchen and began to eat.

I suddenly felt a rush of awareness and placed my spoon down into my bowl.

oh it's Adrian, "hey if your hungry you could've just asked instead of sneaking up on me"

"Bell..."

I whipped my head around, Jack was sitting on the open window sill, he probably came in through it, staring at me sadly. 

"ugh, why are you even here. Get out" I turn to face him fully and cross my legs to show [I'm not in the mood] 

"Bell" he slowly hopped down and walked over to me, once I notice him getting closer I hop up from my seat and walk behind the counter. I still like him, if he kisses me I would let him, but I just can't let him.

" I said get out" I stood  there with my arms crossed, trying to show no emotion or evidence of what ever I could be thinking.

"Bell, I never stringed you along, I swear-" I turned my head to not face him and I held up my hand in front of me to stop him. 

There's no point in dragging this along, so I'll be blunt...

"Stop with the lies Jack please."  

"Isabella, please listen to me."  I flinch at my name, only my childhood friends called me that. He had walked over to my side of the counter and was now holding my hand.

I could see pain in his eyes, its true, as strange as it sounds. I nod to him, I've read books before, I don't want some kind of misunderstanding.... if there is some kind of misunderstanding to happen in the first place.

"Get away from her." The door swang open behind Jack to show an angry Adrian.

Again that angry, sad mixed look filled Jack's face once he heard his voice, and he slowly backed away.

Our hands lingered together for a slow second as he backed away.

He gave me a look as to say, [we'll talk another time] and he left, glaring at Adrian as he went out the door.