Burn ( 8)

-Trampoline SHAED -Lunchbox Friends Melanie Martinez 

-The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Panic! At The Disco

-Hand Clap Fitz and The Tantrums -Dead To Me Melanie Martinez 

-Jesus In LA Alec Benjamin  - Never Going Back The Score

-Play With Fire Sam Tinnesz -COPYCAT Billie Eilish 

Some songs I listened to while writing this 😉 

***************************************************

"I wish" I mumble, walking to the kitchen to grab some ice cream, after tonight I'll probably need a good long cry.

"So, go ahead pled your case." It's a joke but I meant for it to sound cold.

Yah, hope ya. miss joking with me you son of a beesh. I shove a spoon full of ice cream into my mouth to stop me from saying that out loud.

  He got up from my bed and walked over to the counter and sat down facing me.

"I would never trick you bell, not even once, not even when I first decided on checking up on you."

"Oh don't give me that bull crap." The ice cream couldn't save me this time.

"Just don't, your a devil with a devil job, to trick me into doing who knows what!"

"That's not it at all." He looked sad and in pain.

" I- ...I, Bell I, Bell it's true, Bell never once have I wanted to trick you, I-.... ugh" 

He wiped his mouth with his hand and shook his leg like he was nervous.

He then got up and took the ice cream from me and put it down.

After  a good second he grabbed my chin and kissed me. It only lasted for a minute, and it took me a while to realize what had just happened. I just stood there even after it happened.

He was slumped on the kitchen ground glaring at someone besides me.

It was Adrian. He had punched him in the face.

Adrian then grabbed my elbow and moved me away. He picked up Jack by his shirt collar and threw him out.

I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding and was about to explain to Adrian when the door flew back and Jack jumped Adrian. 

They fought on the floor throwing punches here and there while I just yelled for them to stop.

Have you ever heard of 'don't get in the middle of a dog fight' cause I have.

But I can't just let this keep going. I grabbed Jack and pulled him off Adrian. 

"You jackass! She's mine! ........You liar, You damn angel!" Jack screamed going limp in my arms so he wouldn't hurt me while trying to get to Adrian.

"Jack stop this!", Adrian just glared down at Jack and laughed coldly and loudly.

"Oh, you sad devil, you think just because you followed her around her whole life doesn't mean she's yours." Adrian then keeled down to be face to face with Jack.

"She'll never love you back." 

"What are you guys talking about." I tightened my grip on Jack... He loves me?

But Jack didn't answer, no one did, Adrian Just  snapped  his fingers and it all went black.

*******************************************

"Good morning, bell." Ugh what happened.

I grabbed my head and groaned. "Adrian what happened...ugh my head kills."

He just walked over from the kitchen and held my head in his hand.

"That damn devil, after you grabbed him, he head butted you and you knocked out."

He then whispers, "goes it hurt" I nod not wanting to speak.

"I'm sure it'll feel better after breakfast." He gets up but then stops and spins back around to face me, his whole demeanor changes and I feel the rage he suddenly had.

"Tell me bell, why oh why, did you ignore my instructions in not  making contact with any devils." He said this calmly, which by the way scared me even more then when he yells.

"Heh, funny story actually, aha um..." I shrink back into my bed and tried to come up with some excuse when the kitchen timer goes off.

Whew saved by the bell, and btw the old saved by the bell was 20 times no 59 times better then the new one. He pulls out a cooking mitten and goes into the oven, pulling out delicious looking rosemary potatoes.

OMG and he cooks! He is an angel!!! But when he was done placing the tray down he turned his head to glare at me.

Shit, no. Bad angel, bad. 

He walks up to the front of the counter and I sit fully up in bed and turn my body so that I'm sitting crisscross towards him.

"Heh"

He then bends his pointer finger out, motioning for me to get up and come to him.

I feel as if I'm in some kind of 'I Love Lucy' episode with Ricky being pisseddddd.

I obliged and went to him. 

He grabs my chin so I'm only looking at him and giving him my full attention.

"I always Like a funny story." 

Well shit.....

Author's note: Okay this one was kinda short but I want to save the rest for a whole other page and chapter name. Sorry ❤️