Celebrity(5) part 2

-Castle Halsey  -Sucker For Pain Lil Wayne 

-Dear WinterAJR -Mr. Sandman SYML*!!!! So freaking good!!!*

-Three-Thirty AJR

-Fall Away 21 Pilots 

-bad guy Billie Eilish 

-Machine Imagine Dragons

-Dollhouse Melanie Martinez 

-Ode To Sleep 21 Pilots 

-Play Date Melanie Martinez 

-Monster Imagine Dragons

-Polarize 21 Pilots 

-Weak AJR

Some songs I Listened to while writing this 😉 

*************************************************************

*Side note* I literally kept righting angle instead of angel 👼 like everywhere even my cover 😱 sorry!!  This book is not about algebra I swear!!

We both could tell what was about to happen as he leaned in, but I was still caught way off guard.

This is bad, I just-, I just can't let this happen. I'm done having my heart being broken. "Jack-"

But I guess I didn't need to interrupt it in the first place, he was looking towards the door in anger and annoyance.

I too turn my head to see what it was he was looking at. "After everything that happened last time you still went and stringed her along." I'm shocked, it was Adrian, yes but he was here telling me Jack was stringing me along.

I laugh coldly and not-so-kindly nudge Jack away from me. I stare at his face, which was facing down, towards the bed, dead of all emotion. 

"What is he talking about?" I questioned Jack as if he was some kindergartener getting sternly questioned at by his teacher. He didn't meet my eyes or answer.

Wow his chance to explain himself and he hides like a coward. "Jack I want you to leave." Now he looks at me shocked. 

Yes I'm kicking you out you Jackass, don't look so surprised. He stares at me for a second before getting up and slowly walks over to the door.

He stopped mid walk and whispered something to Adrian before walking out and slamming the door closed. 

I stared off to space for a good minute, I don't know exactly what to be thinking about except of how big of a dumbass I've been and how I should say thank you to Adrian.

I don't have enough  emotional strength to look at Adrain as I say it ,but I whisper out a plain. "Thank you"

He nods in reply, and sits on the counter bar stool. "It's best to stay away from those Devils, it'll just cause you problems in the future."

I nod, I should just stick along with this guy until I become a angel. I hope during the rest of my time in this in -between world I don't have to run into a devil again.

"Get some sleep we start early, I'll be here at 5, wear something- eh,  flexible" 

And with that he left. I was left alone with my thoughts which felt worse then death, seriously my                    whole death had been hell, but I'd rather not deal with my head.

I turned off the tv and switched on the radio to some 80s rock. And I stared at the wall till I was too tired to stay awake.

Even in death you can't find someone who'll actually like you...

            Let alone love you! Ha

I told you before, not even with death will us part.

You'll hear my name through your mind forever, I swear it.

Lucius ......

Lucius- "the one born at dawn" 

Authors note: I know its sooooo short I'm sorry but I couldn't really contribute all my mind because of my lil Rudy🥲