Waking up (1)

-Panic Room Au/RG XGames- EP   -Teeth  5 Seconds Of Summer

-Show & Tell Melanie Martinez  -Let Me Down Slowly Alec Benjamin 

-Colors Halsey     - Morning In America Jon  Bellion 

-Mind Is A Prison Alec Benjamin - Nico And The Niners 21 Pilots 

- Roaring 20s Panic! At The Disco(some songs I listened to while writing this 😉)

***********************************************************************************************

I woke up to the sun shining through my window I was surprised by that for some reason. 

Everyday it's the same so why was I surprised. I always awoke to this scene of solitude, and uncomfortable silence.... so why.  My light baby blue walls gleamed from the sun hitting against it, grey dust bunny's flowed in ripple like ways across the light's beams.

       My mirror from across of my day bed showed a image of a tired, dazed, curly haired, girl, sitting up in her white sheets. I rubbed my eyes, I rubbed them so hard that I saw little lights across my vision. 

 Then I remember... the reason I was so surprised. I'm not supposed to be here, I'm supposed to be dead. A shiver ran through my body, I'm not sad, just a little in awe. Is this the life after death? It's not any different then my regular everyday world.

 When I was alive I worked at a bookstore down on Staff street with my 2 best friends Alice and Max. 

It was a small bookstore in a big town, but it was my home. We built it up from the ground up.(Figuratively speaking of course I'm not made of money.)

 We would joke around during hours, pulling pranks and just being crazy, daring each other to ask the customers weird questions or playing dumb when they would ask for help. Every night after we locked up we would all go out for drinks at night, we would walk the blvd and look in all the shop's windows giggling at stupid jokes we've made.

When we first found  our bookstore, it was all in shambles, we restored it to a lively, warm store we could all enjoy. We all planned on working together at Target or something but this was something else, a whole new level of awesome!

It was a small brown building with plants and vines growing on the outside walls. It was in the middle of the blvd and looked like a abandoned hunted house. I got dared to go in and take a look by max and being who I was I did it. 

I wiggled the handle to find it unlocked and pushed my way in. Surprisingly there was a little old man sitting in the middle of the big, front,  room reading a book in the dusty, old, lamp's light. We spoke and he stated that this place was for sale and after talking with Max and Alice we scrambled up enough to buy it from him. 

 I decided to keep the vines on the outside walls since it added a rustic, natural effect and we opened up all the windows.

We hung lights everywhere and added a second story for storage. 

It's was our little baby. 

I met Alice and Max in high school senior year and since then we've stayed glued hip to hip. 

So I guess I had everything I needed to live a good life. So now the question is why do I think I'm dead?

"Hey..."

I was startled out of the little world of my own, shocked at how I didn't notice the strange man sitting across from me on the chair next to my window. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was just imagining him, I could've sworn I just looked that way a second ago. 

He had fire red hair and coal colored eyes... ironic. 

His legs were crossed and he had his hands on his lap. He just stared at my startled reaction, smirking with a playful glee in his eyes. 

I'm sure I blushed like crazy when I finally realized I was just wearing short shorts and a over sized graphic tee. I quickly covered myself up with the nearest blanket. 

"Oh don't be shy." His smile spread across his face.  He looked me up and down and I looked away towards the kitchen.

"Can you tell me why you're here?" I huff in frustration, and finally look up at him only to see his smile shrink in size at the topic. (You could tell I was nervous to be around another guy other then Max)

"Let's just say I'm here to check up on god's lamb"

He laughs hard at his dumb joke. I'm not really caring for what he has to say as I argue with myself over if I'm dead or not. He just stared at me in glee, not to caught up on that he was the only one who laughed at his joke.

"Sorry to say love, but I do have to be going now. Devils can be punctual too you know.... ohh and god will be sending over your help very soon." 

^She stared at me annoyedly as I stick my tongue out at her. It so nice to finally be talking to her.

"Bell I'll have to go now, good bye... See you Soon" he then strolled out the front door by the kitchen and blew me an air kiss ♥️  Closing the door behind him with a click. I just laugh, definitely I'm either drunk  or dreaming. To be honest I can't tell which.

    I pushed the sheets off and walked toward my wall mirror sloping against the wall (I was way to lazy to nail it up) and checked if I look drugged or high.

Then while looking in the mirror, I notice I looked nicer, almost glowing.

I once got a scar on my jawline from a fight in middle school but when I looked it was gone. "Huh!, does that mean?" I whisper. I then aggressively pulled done my thigh high "the Christmas story" themed socks I notice all my scars were gone and my eyes began to water as I looked at my new scar- less legs. Now I hope I'm not dreaming. 

 Since middle school I always wore thigh high socks to cover up my scars, even when it was 100 degrees outside, with a chance of heat stroke. 

Like a little kid I danced up and down in joy. But while doing so I  noticed something gleaming, reflecting a light on to the mirror I look back behind me towards the kitchen to see a flame dyeing on my white, marble  kitchen counter. 

I turned on my heel and stared at what the flame left behind. There was writing burned into it. 

All it said was Jack.... 

*thump*  

I swear I never heard this name before but my heart said otherwise. 

*Beep Beep Beep*

Author's note: Only a very hot flame could write into marble... Just saying. *825c idk I googled it lol. 

Edited!!! I rewrote some things, instead of always calling her dear Jack says love

List of upcoming characters:

Jack, Adrian,  Zack, Alice, Max, Lucious

'Not in order they arrive in story'