Chapter Twenty-One.

Aaliyah

"What is it?" Dalilah inquired.

"Well..." I started, "Nichole said that Riley called her today."

"Didn't they break up?" Alfonso raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I nodded. "She said that Riley said that Anthony has been plotting on us for a while, and he's coming after Jenny first."

"How does Riley know?" Dalilah asked.

"He must have joined the gang." I said. "What I don't get is why he would do that and warn us about it.."

"Maybe he's lying." Alfonso said, "Or, he's trying to set us up."

"Well, he told us to meet him at Jenny's mansion." I said. "Nichole is going to be there, too."

"I don't know about that." Dalilah frowned. "He's kind of weird."

"We should bring something, just in case." I said. "But first, we need to go see Carlos."

They both agreed and we left the apartment, walking down the street to Carlos' house. I knocked on the door, and he came outside shortly afterwards.

"What's going on?" He asked as he sat down on one of his porch chairs.

"You remember Riley, right?" I inquired.

"Yeah." He nodded. "From the ball."

"Well, his ex girlfriend called and told me that he said Anthony is out to get us." I said, "And, he's out to get Jenny first. He wants us to meet him at the mansion. We don't know if we should go or not."

"If it's true, Anthony's a punk." He shook his head, "He's going one by one. How would this dude know if Anthony is doing all of this?"

"We're guessing he must have joined the gang." Dalilah shrugged.

"Here." He pulled out a pistol and handed it to Alfonso. "I want you all to go and see what's up. If something goes wrong, you know my number."

"Thanks, man." Alfonso nodded.

I called Nichole back and she and Jenny agreed to come get us. Only half an hour later, a limo arrived outside of Carlos' house and we all got in the back. Nobody was talking, and nobody seemed to be happy at all. I guess having the thought that Anthony was trying to kill us stressed us out. I mean, what thirteen year old kid would want to hear some news like that?

Once we arrived at the mansion, we all went inside and sat down at the dining table. Riley was already there with Bella and Emilio. Nichole had left, I guess because she didn't want to see Riley.

"Listen, I have solid proof that Anthony is trying to do this." Riley started..

He gave us some papers that had plans on them. "I stole these from Anthony's home." He said, "Also, I recorded the whole crew's conversation after school, today."

We listened to the video, as Anthony told the gang his plans. He said he planned on invading Jenny's home again, and killing her, taking all of her dad's money then coming back after Carlos. I shook my head in disbelief. I almost couldn't believe Riley was letting us listen to this.

"Why are you even telling us this?" Alfonso snarled. "You must be trying to set us up! There's no possibly way that a true gang member would do this."