Chapter Seven.

Dalilah

I woke up with a humongous headache and it took me a minute to realize that I had been kidnapped. I looked around the room I was in, and noticed that I was in someone's basement. I tried to move my hands but they were bound to a chair, and so were my legs.

In front of me was a table of used ash trays, guns, and knives. I knew that I had been kidnapped by The Rock Gang, and they probably were gonna interrogate me about their friend that is probably still in the hospital. Yet, I wasn't scared—not even the least.

"Is she awake, yet?" I heard someone ask from upstairs.

"I'm not sure." Someone else responded. "I'll go check—"

"What are you guys talking about?" I heard a familiar female voice. "Do you have someone down there, David?"

"Desiree, just go home." I heard Anthony snap. "I'll call you in the morning."

"Whatever."

"Desiree!" I yelled as loud as I could. "Desiree, it's me! They have me tied up down here!"

"David, who do you have tied up down there?" Desiree asked. 

I heard her coming towards the stairs, but I think Anthony pulled her back. "Shut up, and get out!" He barked at her. 

I then heard the front door open and close. I sighed and attempted once again to get out of these ropes. Anthony soon came downstairs and he gave me an angry look. He then slapped me right across my face, and I grew angry at him. 

I spit at him in his face, "You're a sick bastard."

"I get that a lot, but it doesn't mean anything to me." He wiped the spit off and laughed. 

"I'm sure it doesn't." I snarled. "I can't wait until Carlos finds out you have me, because he's gonna come and blow your damn brains out, and then I'll set your remains on fire."

"Dream on, Dalilah." He smirked.

"How do you know my name?"

"Desiree is your sister, right?" He asked.

"Why should I tell you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I already know." He said then began pacing around the room. "And, guess what? When you and your family thought she went off to college to get a better life, she actually came and got engaged to me."

"Wow." I shook my head.

"It's a shame how one of your "cholas" can turn on you so quick." He laughed. 

"Go to hell." I snarled. "I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual." He shrugged. "But, enough of that. I only brought you down here for questions, and I'm sure you know that."

"I'm not telling you anything."

"Would you rather die, like Isolina did?"

"You hijo de puta!" I snapped as I struggled to get out of the chair. "You killed Isolina!"

He laughed again, "Just tell me where Aaliyah is, and I'll let you go."

"I'm not telling you anything!" I yelled. "Go ahead and kill me! I'd rather be dead than to be here with you any longer!"

"I'll be back in three hours," He said in a serious tone as he looked me dead in the eye. "And, if I don't get any information when I come back down here, guess what?"

I just looked at him.

He grabbed one of the pistols on the table and pointed it against my temple. "You're gonna die, and I'm not playing with you, Dalilah."