Chapter Twenty-Two.

Daniel

I lied on my hard bed with my bottle of pills on my side. The pills were all I had. I copped them from some crack head in the court yard the other day, and with the crappy security around here, chances are I wouldn't get caught with them.

I untwisted the top of the bottle and poured out two in my hand. I swallowed them whole and put the top back on. I knew that Aaliyah would be upset if she knew about this, but I was starting not to care anymore.

I didn't reallycare about my life anymore. I was thirteen years old in jail for attempted murder, and I knew that I was going to end up getting more time since I technically broke into Justin's home. Not to mention, I had an unregistered weapon.

How stupid was that? Probably eleven on the meter.

I was actually pretty shocked that I was still living. All the pills that I have been taking seemed to be killing me slowly. Still, I didn't care.

Hopefully, I'll die soon.

____________

Bella

I stood there as Jenny stayed on my side. A mean looking woman with glasses turned and gave us a funny looked.

"Excuse me, but may I ask what you two young ladies are doing in my class?"

"I'm Jenny Ortiz." Jenny said. "And, this is my sister, Bella. We just received schedules from the office, and it said that History was our first period."

"Well, I'm Mrs. Clark." She smirked. "Please, close the door and take a seat."

Jenny and I took a seat in the front of the classroom. When I looked over, I saw Alfonso sitting next to me. "I didn't even see you there." I smiled.

He laughed, "What's up, Bella?"

"Nothing." I shrugged.

He looked over at Jenny, "And you?"

"Same here." She mumbled.

"What's next after this class?" I inquired.

"We have algebra." He answered, "He's p—"

"Alfonso!" Mrs. Clark cut him off.

He sighed a long sigh, as if he was aggravated. "What?"

"Didn't I say no talking earlier?" She snapped. "I'm tired of your disrespect!"

"I'm tired of you!" He exclaimed.

"Get out." She pointed to the door.

"About time." He said as he got up, and walked out of the classroom door.

15 minutes later, Alfonso peeked in the door, flashing his white teeth. "Can I come in?"

"No!" Mrs. Clark barked. "Get out!"

Alfonso walked in anyway. He began walking around the classroom, shoving books and papers off of every desk.

"What are you doing?" Mrs. Clark asked. "Stop!"

He looked over at her, then began walking towards her desk. She gave him a mean look, then took a sip of her coffee. When he got to her, he shoved every single book, folder, file and paper off of her desk. Everyone gasped as she gave him a surprised look.

"You better—"

He suddenly snatched the coffee out of her hand and threw it on her. The whole class burst into laughter as she gave him a furious look, wiping the coffee off of her face.