CH14 : Good Terms

🄽🄰🅁🅁🄰🅃🄾🅁🅂 🄿🄾🅅

"I believe that's all I needed to tell you"

Lisa nodded "Okay" she shortly said.

"I think I can go now Ms. Prez, thank you for your time!" The lady thanked before walking out.

"Wait!" Lisa stopped her "Can you please do me a favor? Can you ask Jennie that I request her presence here?" She favored.

She smiled "Sure! Anything for our favorite President!" She exclaimed leaving the room.

"Ah! Thank you Eunha ssi!" Lisa yelled hoping she heard her.

Lisa sighed after the door shut close...

"That was a long discussion" a mans voice resounded.

Lisa gritted her teeth before tilting her head to face him "Why must you be always near me?" She asked.

"As the headmaster of the neighboring academy, I have my own duty to protect my fellow president out of dang—"

"Can you just shut your mouth? I don't want to hear nonsense things coming out of your mouth and it's also increasing the stress my mind has been dealing with this specific topic...ughh" she groaned as she stared at her notes.

"I can help you with that" Jungkook replied.

Lisa scoffed "Why would you help me? I don't need your help regardless"

He chuckled "If you say so, I perhaps saw you quite struggling to understand that"

That reminded Lisa, he is absolutely correct. She definitely struggled at a topic and she needs to understand it right away to not left behind with the other subjects.

And like that, Lisa's anger towards him went to herself for not understanding the topic. She lowered her head "Ah...what am I going to do with this? I can't be looked down by the students, I'm the headmistress and they have high expectations to me. I can't let them see that I'm not enou—" she muttered to herself.

"You also can't looked down on yourself, If I were you I would've been already trying to understand the topic than to say something that can lower my courage" Jungkook cut her off.

Lisa raised her head to face him, but glared at him "I don't need advices from you" she uttered before facing the paper. "Ugh..." Lisa groaned once again.

"This is ruining my mind, aishh..." She almost cursed.

Jungguk had slightly widened eyes, "I said I can help you with that, I've learned that not long ago. It's starting to irritate me seeing you like this" he demanded.

The headmistress tilted her head to him "Irritate? Well sir, in the first place I didn't invite yo—"

Her sentence got cut off when the headmaster went in front of the desk, he lowered his head and started to read the topic.

Lisa stared at him, when Jungguk suddenly raised his head. With the intimate closeness between them.

Lisa gasped as her back hit the swivel chair's back. "What sudden move that can make me throw you out of the window" she remarked.

"Oh, but you were the one who stared at me in the first place" he jokingly said.

Surprisingly, the prez blushed. I slight pink tint glowing on her cheeks. "I was not!" She remarked and turned round and round on the swivel chair.

"If you say so" the headmaster assumed. "What? Ah..." Lisa continued by mumbling things at him while doing her hand gestures habit.

You can watch the two being all annoying to each other, it's just a beautiful sight to see.

"How wonderful" Jennie uttered once she finally opened the door just to see the two bickering.

She smiled "I guess I went on the wrong timing but she called for me. I guess later can work" she said to herself.

She was about to leave when a specific person caught her attention going to her direction.

She raised her brows and attempting to walk past him. Jennie didn't dare to look or even glance at him.

Not now she thought.

"How rude, the vice president herself does not even say hello to their guest" he said as soon as their shoulders brushed off.

Jennie had enough as she fisted her hands and turned around to face him "Oh really, I would not consider you a guest anymore. In fact, all of you have been a pain in the ass to us" she straightforwardly stated.

"That's quite a language you have" he replied as he stopped walking and faced the vice.

Jennie stared at the guy "I say what I want to say" she declared.

The vice glared at Taehyung "Unfortunately, I have heard from the prez that your headmaster has been making it easy for her and helped her during her schedules so I don't have to be this mad anymore to know that he's been a great help" she announced.

"Why does he have to be nice?" She mumbled to herself.

Taehyung brows rose "What was that?"

Jen shook her head "Oh, nothing...i said nothing" she answered.

The guy stared at her suspiciously but he caught a glimpse of her struggling with her stuff she was currently holding. "If you wouldn't mind, I can take half of the books you're carrying" while walking closer to her.

"I would mind at all, as a matter of fact I prefer you would not take another step towards me" she threatened with a stilled gaze.

Tae gulped as he halted his moves "I just want us to be in good terms, I actually didn't mean to what I did back then Im sorry. Can we just forget about it? I don't want us to have a grudge towards each other" he muttered. So sudden, he was so shocked to what he has just said, Jen too was stunned at his words.

He started to panic "A-ah...I d-didn't mean to s-say that. But if I m-made you uncomfortable p-please forgive me" he apologized after stuttering at some words, still couldn't believe what he just spilled.

Tae was actually expecting to receive some scolding from her but instead...

"Okay fine...here" she handed her some books. "I need you to help me return these books to the library" Jen uttered before walking out.

I need you, he repeated on his mind followed by a smug smile.

But Jennie's move halted even before taking her second step.

"How lon—"

"Probably, a whole five minutes or more" Lisa shrugged "Let's go Jeon, I have some training practice" she announced as she left followed by Jeon who was eyeing at the two.

Jeon's eyes landed on Tae's. "Good job" he mouthed.

The two men nodded their heads. The heads left the two as Tae stared at the baffled Vice.

"I have some books to return, Ms. Vice's orders" he saluted before he left also.

Jennie remained frozen. But slightly chuckled...

what an idiot, she thought as a smile crept on her face.