CH11 : Letter 2

🄽🄰🅁🅁🄰🅃🄾🅁🅂 🄿🄾🅅

Jennie received an unexpected letter coming from the ministry, she heard. She also wondered what it might be for she doesn't want to read it but only wants the president to know first.

It's quite Jennie's habit when she receives something like a letter, she always lets the president know first, of course.

The vice president was walking towards the elevator to give not only the letter but also her other reports to the headmistress.

She went inside once the door opened, and quickly tapped on the button where the floor of the office is.

Waiting patiently while carrying some papers, she leaned on the glass wall staring outside the building to see a familiar vehicle going inside the academy.

She scoffed, "What do they need this time?" feeling irritated.

Instead, she face towards the door when it finally opened. Then she walked towards the office.

Once she was in front of the door, she knocked to wait for her response. "Come in" she heard her response before opening the door.

"I suppose you have some reports to give me Ms. Vice" Lisa smiled as she saw her coming.

The latter smiled back while going towards her desk. "I received an unexpected letter from the ministry Ms. Prez and I thought I should bring it to you right away" she said which made the headmistress raised one eyebrow in curiosity.

"What might it be?" She asked.

Jennie stared at her, "I don't know either, Lis"

"Coming from the ministry?" She muttered.

She looked at the envelope placed at her desk while Jennie continued arranging other papers.

The white envelope sealed with a familiar symbol in the color gold wax. "It sure is from the ministry, by the looks of the golden seal" she uttered before getting it.

She took her time opening the envelope before she finished took a hold of the letter she was hoping for.

Lisa started reading it out loud so Jennie can also hear what the letter contains.

Salutations Quincilla Academy,

I would like to announce a news coming from the President of the Ministry himself. We have announced that we will be holding a celebration for 100th Anniversary of the Ministry, that is.

The celebration will be held the next two weeks at Saturday. You may be wondering why we announced this too soon, the President made this celebration extra special.

The president also wants the two prominent academys to participate in arranging the occasion. Your academy and the Mafioso Academy, that is. All academys are invited, that means boy and girl academys will see each other.

Felicitations,
The ministry ×

"What a pleasure surprise, there's a celebration" Jennie announced.

Once she said that, realization hit her.

"Oh, and the president wants our academy to help about the occasion...with Mafioso Academy" she murmured the last three words.

Jennie stared at the headmistress who also didn't even budged looking away from the letter.

"Um...Lis? I can decline the president about it if you don't wa-"

"NO! no. It's fine, besides I don't want the academy to lose its position just by declining the ministry's request" she responded.

Lisa clenched her jaw, feeling quite annoyed by it. After all the trouble the other academy has made inside her academy, they want them to work together for an occasion?

How cruel could it be...Lisa nodded. They didn't even know I allowed those imbeciles inside the academy she thought.

Well, maybe they knew. They must've thought that the two academys worked together.

Just because the academys were allowing each other to enter their academy doesn't mean they have a friendship, they are probably just acquaintances.

After talking about the letter, the two both discussed about the other reports for about five minutes now when the door suddenly slammed open that made the two of them flinch.

"Lis! They would like to meet you about the letter..." a panting secretary exclaimed holding her chest to gasped for air.

The two were caught off guard and immediately went to Rosé.

"Yah, Rosé-ah I told you to not run like this" Lisa scolded her while Jennie rubbed her back.

Rosé smiled in embarrassment by the worry the two of them gave her, "Im sorry, but the boys were waiting for you presence Lis" she said.

Jennie knew about it, "Maybe they're here about the occasion thing" she responded which made Lisa nod.

But inside, Lisa was in rage to be honest. Does he really want this? Does he want her to suffer about the trouble they gave her?

Curse him, she thought.

When Rosé finally became relaxed, Lisa then ordered Jennie to tell them that...

"Make them wait at the library, I'll be there after preparing some things we need for the supposed to be called meeting" she ordered her.

After that, Jennie granted her order and went down to see them. Jennie left with Rosé of course.

Lisa also thought that maybe Jisoo ordered Rosé about it for she is the only one to make the boys in control and not do some idiotic trouble.

"He's desperate making me suffer"

---

Okay, change of plans. No technology in this story, forget about the phone thing that one chapter. FORGET IT.🤓