CH10 : Letter

🄽🄰🅁🅁🄰🅃🄾🅁🅂 🄿🄾🅅

Jungkook stood in front of the floor-ceiling window in his office.

With a cup of wine in his hand to quench his thirst, he snuggled his other hand inside his pocket.

His sweet alone time got interrupted when Tae and Jimin came inside his office. The room immediately went a little noisy in a millisecond.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked still looking through the window.

Taehyung just shrugged, "Maybe, visiting you perhaps?" Jimin replied.

The headmaster remained unbothered and took a sip of his wine before responding, "I don't need your presence here" he replied coldly.

Tae quickly furrowed his eyebrows at the response of the maknae.

How rude, he thought while he sat at the near sofa.

"You know Kook, acting like this towards your hyungs is very insolent" Jimin retorted.

The maknae got a bit irked by the word his hyung used 'insolent' Jungkook didn't respond and continued drinking his wine.

Jimin and Tae looked at each other for a second and had their eyes a little widened.

"Look maknae, I didn't intend to offend you but you shouldn't just say that to us. We know you need alone time and we're sorry for being a little noisy sometimes but our curiosity is killing us" Jimin said.

The headmaster chuckled at his response which made the two hyungs sigh in relief.

"What's this curiosity you're talking about?" He responded.

Tae hummed, "About that box you brought to the Quincilla Academy, who was that for?" He asked.

The older brothers had their ears perked up for an answer, they're begging to know who was that for...

Jungkook turned around and faced the two...

"That's no concern of yours" he replied which made them downcast.

But Jimin surprisingly thought of something that may catch the headmaster off guard.

Jimin shrugged and had a smug face, "hm...but I may have saw you carrying the headmistress if I'm not mistaken" he smiled coyly.

Now, he wasn't wrong. Jungkook halted his moves, just halted his moves. Afterwards, continued to walk towards his desk.

Maybe It wasn't just a big deal for him, they thought.

Tae and Jimin sat together at the sofa and face towards the headmaster who trying to get comfortable seated before he rested his elbow on the armrest as he rested his jaw with his hands also.

The hyungs were unexpectedly stunned by the maknae. There's no such human who can look attractive as him, he looks so ethereally alluring.

While the two were no doubt astounded by the headmaster, he himself had cold looking eyes staring back at the two.

"It is also quite uncivil just staring at the headmaster like that" he stated.

The two immediately shook their heads and processed what the headmaster has said.

"Oh our apologies" Jimin said.

We may have been staring at him for quite a while, they thought.

Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows, "Ah, it's not such a big deal. It wasn't that much of a bother" he uttered.

Besides everyone constantly does that which made me meditate on, he thought out of curiosity.

The two hyungs stared at the maknae before Jimin said something, "We should apparently leave you here, we might waste your alone time" he assumed.

The two made their way out but before they could even step a foot outside, "Can you kindly call the vice president..."

"I have some report for you Kook" right on time, Namjoon appeared.

As the vice president walked inside the room, Jungkook signalled them to just go.

The two high positions were left alone, Namjoon started by putting some papers on top of Jungkook's desk before he sat down.

He sighed, "that's all the reports I have for you Kook" he denoted.

The younger slowly looked at the papers one by one and read some information about them.

One paper caught his attention.

"Who is this from?" He asked the older.

Namjoon looked at him, "Read it for yourself, I haven't read it. It's probably from the ministry." He uttered.

The headmaster squinted his eyes on the vice president and decided to see it himself.

Salutations Mafioso Academy,

I would like to announce a news coming from the President of the Ministry himself. We have announced that we will be holding a celebration for 100th Anniversary of the Ministry, that is.

The celebration will be held the next two weeks at Saturday. You may be wondering why we announced this too soon, the President made this celebration extra special.

The president also wants the two prominent academys to participate in arranging the occasion. Your academy and the Quincilla Academy, that is. All academys are invited, that means boy and girl academys will see each other.

Felicitations,
The ministry ×

Jungkook eyed the vice president, he set the paper down on the desk and slid it towards the him.

Namjoon eyes the maknae as he signalled him to read it. After reading it, "so? There will be a meeting held with the other academy" he stated.

The blank expression of the headmaster made the vice president excuse himself out. As he read it as to 'get out'.

He was all alone in his office, he poured more some wine on his cup.

"This is gonna be interesting"

———
Sorry for not updating. I was so stressed
by my school works lately, I didn't have
the time to write. And I was so tired.
My apologies 🙂