CH1 : Peasants

🄽🄰🅁🅁🄰🅃🄾🅁🅂 🄿🄾🅅

Lisa was just sitting near the window, enjoying the view from atop the building. The day was thankfully not too stressful, she was done doing some paperworks and reports from the student council members.

She took a break looking at the marvelous view from the window where birds were flying and the green trees surrounding the academy.

The academy was surrounded by trees but not too far from the city. She was also thankful that the trees and chirping sounds of the birds were relaxing her in any way.

Her relaxing time was over, when the vice president of the academy slammed the door opened. Luckily, Lisa didn't mind. But, this is gonna get some hard work when someone slams the door open hurriedly.

"Prez, a guy was spotted in the academy! He looks like he was finding someone, he was caught by our secretary! We need to catch him before he may get some troub-" swoosh~ the vice president was cut off when the prez ran passed her in a speed of the light.

Prez really deserves to be in her position, the vice president thought.

Prez was running through the hallways, "step aside! We have a problem!" She shouted making all the obedient students made some space for her to run in the middle.

Immediately, everyone was worried for the prez. She has been working really hard lately, they don't want her to overwork herself. Now everyone was praying for her safety.

Prez arrived at the garden area where she met the secretary, "where is he?" She asked as she held the secretary's shoulder to stop running.

"he went that way!" She exclaimed as Lisa stopped her to chase him, "don't run, You know what happens when you run" she threatened her in a good way as she soon continued running to the said direction.

Prez really has great leadership and cares for everyone, she thought.

She then saw a figure running around the school ground, he was fast...but not as fast as prez. She caught him by the collar. Prez immediately recognized the pin on his school coat.

Mafioso, Prez thought as she intently glared at the guy.

She pulled him inside the school council room, after announcing all the student council members to have a meeting with her, but they weren't the one who get scolded. The Mafioso Student.

All the Student Council were seated facing the guy in front of them as the prez has her back faced them.

"What brings an imbecile to Quincilla?" The vice president asked the guy.

The guy gulped seeing the scary expressions from the all-girl student council members, but they didn't knew what expression the prez has.

"I was finding my girlf-, i mean ex" he lowered his head down.

The prez scoffed earning all the attention to her, she turned around giving a smug face to him. Everyone was confused for a moment seeing her unusual expression.

She looked closely at the guy with squinting eyes and a small smirk. The student council was astounded seeing the prez smirk, well they were. They haven't really seen her smirk or even smile before.

The guy looked at the prez with now has a cold expression,

the duality our headmistress has, the student council thought as they smirked feeling lucky.

They admired the prez because of her handling with problems and her leadership skills.

"My school has a rule to no relationships" the prez said sternly with her blank expression earning a chuckle from the guy.