CH4 : Testy Prez

🄽🄰🅁🅁🄰🅃🄾🅁🅂 🄿🄾🅅

Lisa came back from the academy faster than before, she was furious and couldn't face the reality.

The prez drive at a fast speed when she was now inside the academy's small entering road.

The Vice president saw the President came back at the top of the building, she was a bit shocked and confused at the same time. Lisa doesn't do these kinds of actions.

Why is Lisa... looking so mad? she thought as she saw the prez driving at a fast speed.

The Headmistress arrived at the underground parking lot, she furiously grabbed her bag and went outside the car.

There she was, walking all grumpy and muttering words that couldn't clearly understand. Lisa rambled into the grey and big elevator.

She pushed the button at her office floor, while making weird gestures and murmuring words.

Probably, saying she was so dumb out there...

The elevator made a ding sound, surprisingly the elevator didn't stop at any floor. So she was the only one in the lift, thankfully.

First, she relaxed herself and looked normal. She doesn't want the students to think something was wrong. So she acted like there wasn't going wrong, but there was.

She slowly walked outside and looked at every direction to see if no one was at her office floor. She sighed in relief, "the coast is clear" she muttered to herself.

"Ms. Prez?" the sudden voice startled her, "AHHHHHHHH!" the prez exclaimed.

"Wait Maknae! It's me"

The prez heard the voice for the second time, and was now familiar with it to whom it belongs to. Lisa was now in a weird stiffened position that looked like she was about to get killed.

She immediately fixed her position and stood straight as her chin was up. The prez looked at the person with determined eyes.

"I know something is wrong Liz"

Lisa sighed in defeat, "Ok...ok..." she responded looking down.

"Can we just talk about this at my office?" She questioned as the other nodded.

-

The two has now arrived at the office room of the prez. The prez locked the door just in case...she sluggishly walked to her magnificent comfy chair by her desk, rested her arms on the table as her head was on top.

She was getting all frustrated, now that a student council knew that there's something, especially when it's her unnie.

"Come on Liz, I saw you driving like crazy down there. And the way you walked furiously and mumbling things while doing weird gestures you rarely do"

Now, she was caught, like literally. She has nothing to do but tell her. "Okay, I came back from the neighboring academy" she replies.

"Yez, we all know that. But why were you looking angry?" She asked.

Lisa lifted her head to face her unnie, "fine Jen unnie" she muttered sighing in defeat yet again. "The headmaster gave a condition in return of him stopping his students to sneak here" she announced.