CH8 : Papers

🄽🄰🅁🅁🄰🅃🄾🅁🅂 🄿🄾🅅

Things has been quite in peace now after the incident. The prez herself told the vice to announce the news to the students, once they knew they all gasped and if possible cheered.

It wasn't like a celebration, it wasn't even a news to them. It was just an announcement. Lisa thought it was weird and kinda strange.

She has been expecting male students barging inside her academy, but surprisingly a few only and what's more surprising is that all of the students have been keeping distance to her.

What's going on? She thought.

As she walked in the hallway going to the elevator to do some paperworks at her office. She looked at everyone else to see them minding their own businesses. She sighed, can she just mind her own business?

What's strange also is that the headmaster isn't following, i mean stalking her anymore. Things has gotten pretty normal as before, not the troubles.

She entered the near elevator and pressed her floor. Closing doors are now closing, as soon as it closed, she moved to see the see through head-to-toe glass window.

Looking straight at the green trees outside, peaceful and beautiful. She couldn't help but to stare at the familiar big building not too far from the academy.

Mafioso Academy is pretty mysterious, their headmaster too. But that so called Bangtan group that visited here last time wasn't cold as their president, especially that Hoseok guy. she thought

The elevator dinged signalling she has arrived at her floor, she got cut of her thoughts about them.

She sighed another time and walked out of the lift, going to the direction of her office.

Then she was distracted again, what has gotten into her? Why would she think of that nothing but irritating guy? She can't help think of his condition, he said she will be welcoming him inside the academy yet he isn't coming here.

What's your problem Lis! You're supposed to be happy now that he's gone! Why are you waiting for him!

The prez was now in deep thought, didn't care about her new habit, making weird hand gestures.

She arrived in front of her office door, she directly reached for the doorknob and turned it opened. Then her breath hitched...

What's with all of these papers?! Why are there so many?! She exclaimed mentally.

She lazily dropped all her things on the ground and ducked down to reach for her footwear and threw it somewhere.

She is now in front of the piled paperwork, she walked around to sit on her swivel chair. Without anything else she began organizing and checking them one by one without any mistakes.

The prez hasn't worked with this much of paperwork but she knows this has to be finished right away so there won't be anymore left.

She called Jennie, her vice to bring her a drink. The vice gave her some boba to drink, the next few minutes she called.

At first Jennie insisted she should help the president, but their hard-working prez declined and thanked her instead.

-

In the middle of doing her paperwork, you can literally mistaken her as a robot. She's too focused and too serious, literally.

Lisa's ear twitch once she heard the door creaked open. She didn't bother at all and just continued doing the paperwork, she's serious alright.

You interrupt her, you're gonna be dead meat. All her focus was on the papers and nothing else.

A few more minutes had passed, just a few more papers and she's almost done. She heaved a sigh...

"Last...last one and we're done Lis" she muttered to herself and taking the last paper.

Last stroke and done...she sighed and stood up as her swivel chair ran backwards because of the push.

Then suddenly she felt this huge painful headache. With her wrist swollen from writing, her back aching, and her hammered headache.

Afterwards she felt numb and senseless, her eyes feeling heavy all of the sudden. She knew she was going to fall on the hard ground.

Subsequently, she fainted and was ready to fall. But, she felt swift arms catched her falling into a hard and warm chest.

"Overworking is bad for your health, Ms. prez"
A cold low voice resounded.

 prez"A cold low voice resounded