CH13 : LIKE IT

🄽🄰🅁🅁🄰🅃🄾🅁🅂 🄿🄾🅅

After the encounter of the specific book, a few of the boys had questions inside their minds towards the student council book.

"I didn't know Chaeyoung was her real name, I thought it was Rosé" Jimin uttered to Tae.

"Me neither" Tae responded.

Jin looked at the 95s before spilling, "That Kim Jisoo wore make up too, is she in some kind of photoshoot or something"

Hoseok heard him, "Yah, hyung your mouth can speak dirty sometimes" he said. Jin ignored the latter.

"All of them has that intimidating look coming from their headmistress, I sometimes wonder how they would communicate with the other students" RM stated.

Suga nodded, "That also bothered me, but I heard they treat them well" he said.

"We won't know that" Jimin interrupted.

Tae nodded in agreement, "Also, what's taking her so long?" He asked.

Just in time the prez arrived, as they heard her stomps outside the hallway.

"That's your answer" Jungguk suddenly responded. He immediately went to the entrance door as the other members followed suit.

The other three girls started arranging the chairs for the meeting in the library which the prez decided. The boys waited in front of the door and ready themselves to face the headmistress.

The heels of her shoes were getting louder and clear to them.

Just as expected, the headmistress arrived with her usual intimidating face. She never fails to amaze them by her outfit. (At the media peeps)

She wore her outfit very nicely, she even debated herself to just pair her outfit with some black ankle shoes for she wasn't in the mood to wear heels.

Yet again, she never failed to amuse them.

The three girls saw their maknae and immediately called for them. "Come and lets talk" Jennie voiced out.

"You never fail to amaze me Ms. Prez" Jungguk said.

Lisa raised an eyebrow, "I didn't try to mesmerised you, in fact all of you. So sit down, because we're here for an important meeting" she smiled.

Jungguk frowned at the coldness of the prez but he ignored and gestured his other members to sit down.

The headmistress arrived last at the table and place down the papers she brought. "I heard that you're all here for the request of the ministry president, so I'm here to cooperate to it and to finish this meeting as fast as possible for I have more important things to do" she speeched.

All of bangtan immediately had frowned expressions, Lisa chuckled at their reaction "I'm just messing, of course I'm happy to be working with the neighboring academy" she smiled.

Rosé suddenly sighed in relief that caught the attention of the others "what wrong?" She asked wide eyed.

Lisa stared at her "there's nothing wrong, now shall we start?" She requested as they all agreed.