CH2 : Academy

🄽🄰🅁🅁🄰🅃🄾🅁🅂 🄿🄾🅅

The prez directly went to the telephone, she entered the telephone number that was given to her by the vice with her boba.

She slurped on her boba and waited for someone to answer on the telephone.

10 seconds spared, someone answered.

"Hello? Is this Mafioso Academy?" She interrogated.

"Yes, who is this speaking?"

"This is Quincilla Academy, I would like to speak to this mighty president of yours" she sarcastically responded.

"Please wait for a moment"

She slurped her drink and waited for him. The telephone was still on her right ear.

"Who is this?" She heard the other line speak.

"Hello Mafioso Academy's President, I'm the headmistress of Quincilla Academy. Nice to hear you AGAIN." The prez said trying to be calm.

"Nice to hear you again too, milady" the other line said while the prez scoffed.

"No time for this nonsense, I have my reason for calling you right at this moment Mister Prez" she spoke wanting to get this over with.

"What does the Quincilla Academy's Headmistress want to say?" The other line said sarcastically which the prez obviously noticed.

"I would like to discuss with you about your students sneaking inside my Academy finding their girlfriends" she responded straight away.

She heard the other line chuckled, "this may take some time to discuss with through the phone, but meeting in person sounds wonderful" he demanded.

She chuckled back "I'm sorry but I don't have time to meet insignificant people, maybe it's nice enough to talk through the telephone" she replied sternly.

"Talking through the telephone will waste my precious time, it's better if we could meet in person right away" he responded.

The prez groaned at the stubbornness "This will be the first and last time we meet, I'll be there tomorrow morning" she ended the call.

She finished her boba tea and ended the day. Tomorrow, she has to meet the all-boys Academy's President. She went to her own private room.

Tomorrow will be the first time meeting him, in person. It's not such a big deal...the prez will get this over with.

the prez will get this over with