Search for pragya

Pragya heard a man's voice...," When will she gain conscious..",..

Another man said," I saw that Abhishek in the railway station , should I tell this to veer Bhai"....

The first man replied," Bhai said he is not in Mumbai billu..you don't confuse others.."

Pragya lightly opens her eyes and finds herself in the back seat of the car,..her hands are tied together with a rope..

She immediately closed her eyes..

Pragya's pov;
Oh god...abhi is right...I should have listened to him and stayed in home itself... now how will I escape from these people..

The car is stopped in the signal..at that time an auto hits their car..

One gunda gets down from the car and starts to fight with the auto driver...

Pragya's pov;
I think this is the right chance...god please help me..

Abhi comes out of the auto and tells," please don't make this as a big issue.. It's an emergency that's why I said him to ride fast..."

That goon is shocked to see abhi...

He nods and rushed to the car and opened the door to get inside the car, at that time he sees pragya opening the back door and getting down...

Seeing her running both chased her...

Auto driver tells abhi," signal is changed to green then why are they not moving..."

Saying he pressed the horn...

Abhi comes near the car and opened the door and finds the car empty ...

Ab: where did that man go...

Hearing many horn sounds, He gets inside the car and left it on the corner to give way for other vehicles...

When he was about to get down he sees pragya's passport sized photo on the passenger seat..

Shocked Abhi takes that and immediately gets down and searched for pragya..

He shouts," fuggy"...

He asked a man in the nearby tea shop ," bhaiyya did you see this car's driver"

Bh: are you kidding me, you just now got down from this car..

Abhi sighs and turns around....he walks a few steps and sees an isolated building...

Abhi goes there and sits on the steps and thinks," where are you fuggy?"

He banged his fist ✊ on the floor and hissed in pain..

He sees an anklet ..

Ab: this is fuggy's , that means she is somewhere near me

Ab: this is fuggy's , that means she is somewhere near me ...

He thought of shouting her name but then dropped that idea...