Marriage

Pragya parts the hug and asks," why are you asking sorry?"

Ab: leave that..

Hearing his voice pragya asked

Pr: why are you crying abhi

Ab: I am not crying

She wiped his tears and says," I know you more than you know yourself "

Ab: then why can't you understand my ......

Abhi stops abruptly realizing what he was about to ask..

Pragya remained silent because her mind started thinking about many possible words to complete his question...

Abhi takes her anklet from his pocket and about to give her but then decided to keep it with himself..

At evening, Aadhithya sent a driver to pick up pragya as he is struck in an important meeting..

Abhi and bulbul went with pragya for shopping..

In the shop,

Bulbul is selecting dresses for pragya whereas pragya is sitting silently near her..

Here abhi is continuously admiring her to his heart content... after two days she will officially become someone's wife but till his death she is his fuggy ...

Bu: pragu come here

Pragya holds bulbul's hand and goes near the counter..

Bu: pragya...you want this blue or green saree

Pr: anything is fine Didi.. however both are black for me..

Abhi and bulbul looked at her.. Their pragya is never this much optimistic..

Then pragya comes near abhi and about to sit on the chair..

At that time, without noticing pragya,  bulbul pulls the chair, so pragya was about to fall down but abhi holds her and shouts at bulbul

Ab: can't you be little careful bhabhi

Bu: sorry abhi.. I didn't see..

Pr: it's okay Didi... mistake is mine...I couldn't see..

Ab: fuggy

Pr: shall we go home..I am tired...

Then the three went home..

On the day of marriage, pragya is sitting in the balcony and calming her worrying heart..

Last two days she tried a lot to stop thinking about abhi but she couldn't...

Pr: may be i need some time

Her heart laughed at her for thinking like that..her heart knows she can not love anyone the way she love abhi..

Pragya thinks," without telling about my love , I should somehow ask time to Aadhithya.."

Her thoughts are broken by abhi..he sat near her and says

Ab: this is the last day we sit here as friends

Irritated pragya asks," why ? are you going to die today?"

Abhi chuckles..

Pr: how can you laugh like this abhi...

Ab: like this

Saying he laughed loud..

Pragya frowns and goes from there to get ready for her marriage..

Abhi looked at her sadly and thinks," how am I going to live without you... living is far how am I going to survive"

Then all reached the register office and waited for Aadhithya's family..

Sa: purab beta did you call them

Pu: maa no one is attending

All panicked except pragya ....she is lost in her own world..

Abhi holds her hand and whispers to her

Ab: I am here fuggy..stop worrying

Pragya's pov;
    If this is not love , then what is love abhi?..

All heard the conversation between two ladies ..

La.1: I think the groom ran away

La.2: haan..who will accept to marry a blind

Abhi was about to blast on them but ranbir holds his hand..

La.2: when Sarala said about pragya's marriage I was shocked..I thought she will remain unmarried..

La.1: i think that boy too has some physical inability, I came here to see him..

Sarala silently cries hearing them..she is scared about her daughter's future..

Bulbul turns towards them and says

Bu: thanks for coming..both of you can leave..

La.1: even we don't want to be here

Pu: then you can go..we are not forcing you to be here

La.2: we came here only because your saasu maa invited us otherwise who will come to this pragya's marriage..

Seeing their tone, abhi asked

Ab: what about pragya..

La.2: did you think we all didn't notice anything...she is always roaming with you, mostly staying in your house.. and now going to marry someone else...

La.1: she is a bad example for our kids..

Ra: achha and what about your son... did you forget aunty your son is dismissed from his college because he misbehaved with a girl..

La.1: you keep quiet

Ra: why should I keep quiet....and do you know... Pragya is the inspiration for many girls in our society...

Both ladies furiously left from there..

Purab turns to pragya and says," Don't take their words seriously pragya"

Sa: Haan beta..they are jealous that your marriage is going to happen with a rich man..I did a mistake by inviting them here..

But pragya didn't respond...all felt bad seeing her..

Ab: fug...

He stops seeing Aadhithya and his family entering inside the register office..

*****

To be continued....

*****

Thank you..

*****