Relationship status..

Pragya smiled but she immediately changed her expression to normal..

The twinkle in her eyes said him everything and her smile meant much more than a yes..

Pr: you are in love with me.... but I don't love you...

Ab: lier fuggy

Pr: I am not a lier and you have some nerve to call me a lier after telling maa that we are just friends...

Ab: fuggy...we shall not talk about the past..

Pragya frowns and says," what past...it just happened a week ago"

Ab: sorry fuggy...I thought you don't love me

Pr: Haan I don't love you

Ab: fuggy...they are very big family so I thought ....

Pr: so you thought I will forget my love seeing his money..

Ab: fuggy I didn't mean that..

Pr: I know what you meant

Ab: didn't your mother teach you that you should not fight with your husband

Pr: no

Abhi murmurs," fighting with husband on suhagraat"

Abhi sighs and says," fine sorry.."

Pr: I would have married him

Ab: I would have stopped your marriage somehow

Pr: don't act to me paagal...I know you were very happy about my marriage...

Abhi cups her face and says," I wanted to tell you how much I love you...I wanted to tell you to stop your marriage with that buffalo..I wanted to tell you many more things but I couldn't... even though I know my life will end , the thought that you will live happily made me to feel warm..."

Pragya holds his cheeks and says," I thought you don't love me so I didn't wish to force you...all I wish in my life is you to be happy know matter what.."

Abhi hits her forehead with his ..

Pr: we both were being stupid..

Ab: fuggy..I might be the biggest idiot among us ..

Pr: why

Ab: because I married you..

Pragya chuckles with tears ...

Abhi gently kissed her forehead finally changing their relationship from ' just friends' to  ' crazy couple'....

Pragya holds his chin and tilted his head down and placed a feathery kiss on his forehead..

Abhi: when compared to my love you should forever compete with me in showing your love   ...