Is money everything?

Pragya comes to abhi's room and thinks," the way we were before..sab badal gaye ...yaar bhi...pyaar bhi.."

She takes his photo and hugs it

Pr: I wish everything changes like before..

She missed her abhi badly but is he her abhi?

Through the window she sees Baba crossing the road

Seeing his walking style she found that he is drunk..

Pr: how many times I said him to drink at home.. today I will not leave him..

When she was about to turn, she sees a car coming fastly towards Baba..

Pragya shouts," Baba" and runs down..

The car hitted Baba ..

Pragya comes and sees Baba lying in the pool of blood..

She goes to him and cries.

Pr : Baba...Baba.. open your eyes..

Ranbir who returning from his college heard pragya's voice and rushed near the crowd and the sight Infront of him shooked his world..

Ranbir comes near them and shouts," papa... open your eyes and see me papa.."

Then ranbir and pragya took him to hospital...

Doctor said they will only start the operation after paying the full amount..

Ranbir doesn't know what to do..

He immediately called abhi ..

Here abhi was about to attend the call but Sanjana got his mobile and cutted it..

Ab: Sanju..he will call me only if he needs my help..

Sa: Haan ...last time too you left our date and went to give him money as he lost his bet..

Ab: he is little playful..

Sa: when are you going to stop giving your money to him..

Little irritatedly abhi says