Pragya's indifference

Pragya cries thinking about her love..her love story got ended before it could start...she thinks about her happy moments with abhi...

Flashback begins:

Ab: fuggy...why are no girls proposing me..

Pr: what happened to you today... from morning you are asking the same question..did you fall for anyone..

Ab: haan...

Pragya shouts," kyaa"

Abhi stops the scooty and rubs his ears," pagal..why are shouting like this..check whether my ear is bleeding or not."

Pr: you leave all that

Pr: you leave all that.. what is your her name

Ab: you know that..

Pragya hits his head and says," army"

Abhi chuckles...

Pragya sighs in relief..

Ab: I was thinking about Shilpa..

Pr: what for her

Ab: she said our Ravi that she is going to propose me today...but see she didn't...

Pragya thinks how she said Shilpa that abhi is already committed to her..

Ab:and also I too noticed many girls will see me but no one is proposing..

Pragya thinks how she stopped every girls with her lie...

Ab: what are you thinking about this fuggy

Pr: h..ho..how will I know abhi

Ab: but I know

Pragya's eyes widened hearing that..

Pr: what you know

Ab: that why all girls are backing out

Pr: why

Ab: because of you

Pragya gulps and asks," me?"

Ab: haan....you are always behind me like a booth..then who will propose me..

Pr: no abhi... you are very handsome naa so may be all girls thinks that you are already committed..

Ab: this might be true..

Pragya smiles teasingly at him..

He sees that through the side mirror and says," this teasing smile naa , you don't give me or else "

Pr: or else kyaa..

Then their fight started again..

Flashback ends:

Pragya smiles with tears thinking about those days...will those days again come in her life..

She is wide awake till 3 am in the morning thinking about how she lost her abhi..she should have proposed him ...now everything is over...why did she had such feelings for him and why didn't he have such feelings for her...

At morning....

Rhea wakes abhi ...

Abhi opens his eyes and asks," fuggy?"

Rh: she is sleeping

Abhi's sleep flies away hearing that .. she can never sleep till eight... even though she is suffering from high fever ,she will cover herself with blanket and comes here to wake him at 4:45...

Ab: I will go and see

Rh: stomach pain

Ab: kya

Rh: she is having stomach pain

Abhi nods and goes to fresh up..

Rhea thinks," why did Didi tell me to wake abhi..she said me not to allow him to meet her ... what is happening between these two.."

Abhi comes to pragya's house and from hall he shouts," fuggy... fuggy..."

Sarala comes there and gives him  pragya's scooty key and says

Sa: pragya will not come to college today... she is not feeling well

Ab: can I see her

Sa: haan beta...why are you asking permission... from morning every thing is different today....

Abhi goes and sees pragya sleeping....

He sits near her and touches her forehead

Abhi thinks," thank god no fever"

Then he goes from there ...

From window pragya sees abhi going in scooty..

Pragya cries seeing that..

******

To be continued...

******

Thank you...