Game is mine..

Veer : you can use any room.

Pragya smiles and turns..

When veer was about to follow pragya, he receives a phone call.

Pragya looks at him and keeps her hand bag on the couch so that abhi and others could hear him and goes up..

When pragya is walking towards the room, she sees the paintings and tells ," abhi..I think my plan will flop..I am so scared...this house is looking very scary..all paintings are very bad....no girl should come to this place"

Abhi shouts," that's why I said you not to go ... now blabbering all these nonsense.."

Bu: don't shout abhi...she can't hear you..

Abhi sighs ...

Pu: guys .... listen to this...

They hears veer's one sided conversation..

Otherside a man says," veer... only thirty minutes more but we need two girls "

Ve: when will the ship starts

Man: within a hour..

Ve: I have a girl with me...she is just dripping , she will be the right one...I will bring her so you tell kaali to bring one girl.....

Ma: okay veer... come soon

Ve: yes ...but I want her first

Three are shocked to hear that..

Ma: what...are you kidding...there is no time for that

Ve: I said I need her

Ma: fine ..you bring her here then we will see....

Ve: we are coming

Telling he cuts the call..

Pu: he is not what we thought

Ab: he is doing some illegal business

Bu: his words are scaring me..

Ab: we should go to pragya

Pu: we can't go inside his house

Ab: we are going to the harbour

Purab and bulbul nods..

Here pragya goes inside a room and thinks," oh god I searched nearly eight rooms but I got no clue about rhea...I think I am wrong may be rhea is not here..."

At that time she sees a laptop and opens that .... suddenly some one opened the door making pragya to jump in fear..

Pragya sees an old man and says," dadaji..."

"