so far yet close to heart...

A year passed after abhi went to army...he will call pragya thrice a week..

Most of the time he will be consoling a crying pragya ..

From miles away he puts his best efforts to make her smile..

He didn't have to be around her to make her feel...her love overwhelms and makes her to cry and smile at midnight thinking about him..

One day....

Pragya and Ranbir went for buying dress for him..

Pragya sees ranbir selecting a t-shirt and says

Pr: wow... if you wear this and remove your coolers then you will  exactly look like an beggar..

Ra: common fatty this is fashion, like torn jeans , torn t-shirt is also  in trend now..

Pr: don't tell me you are going to buy this..

Ra: why is this not good..I like this..

Pragya sees the price tag and says," this t-shirt is 2k.."

Ra: yes... everything will be cheap in this shop..

Pragya gets that t-shirt and keeps on the counter and says," there abhi is working hard and sending you money but you are wasting that by buying this old torn t shirt..

Ranbir smiles at the sales man and says," fatty this is not old"

Pr: but looking like a old one

Ra: oh god... now itself you are torturing me like this, what will happen after you marry my Bhai..

Pragya looks at him shocked and says," if you talk anything like this then I will go from here"

Ra: you can go but before going give me money for shopping

Prachi comes near them ...

Pr: thank god Prachi you came..tell him that this t-shirt is not nice..

Even though prachi didn't like that, she said ," this t-shirt is looking cool Didi"