U r my north star..

After some moments of silence pragya says," I know wherever you go or whoever you love finally you will come me because you are mine..my abhi..."

Ab: I love you fuggy

Pragya kissed his cheek from behind..

Both happily enjoys their ride..

Next day morning pragya goes inside Baba's room and sits near him,

Pr: still how many days you are going to sleep, wake up naa Baba... papa.. hereafter I will call you as papa...

Then ranbir comes inside and says," Bhai is not in home so you came here to eat papa's head..

Pragya frowns and says," I will put more chilly powder in your food today"

Saying she left from there...

Ranbir sits near his father and holds his hand..

Ra: did you see papa...now fatty will be ours forever...our wish became true ..I know you will wake up soon , then we both together shall irritate her... bye papa...I am going to office..

Saying he was about to get up but stopped sensing his dad's grip on his hand.

He sees their entwined hands with shock and then sees his father blinking his eyes..

He shouts," nurse..nurse.."

Then they called the doctor..

At evening abhi comes home and sees Aroras and purab sitting in the couch with a sad face..

Ab: maa...Bhai... What happened you all are looking dull

Ranbir hugs him and cried..he said," Bhai...papa"

Fear gripped abhi's heart

Ab: what happened to papa..

Saying he rushed to Baba's room but found the room empty..

Ab: ranbir...where is papa

But ranbir stood there silently..

Ab: open your mouth ranbir

Abhi shouts," fuggy... fuggy"

At that Baba comes out from the kitchen and asks," why are you shouting "

Abhi is shocked seeing his father...

Ba: why are you seeing me like this..

Ab: pa..pa

Ba: Haan

Ab: papa

Saying he rushed to him and hugged him..

Abhi cries and says

Ab: I am sorry papa.. because of me you went to coma...if I had came earlier then your operation would have happened earlier..I am sorry papa..

Ba: arey abhi...stop crying...I came to know that my son is married but here you are crying like a kid..

Abhi wipes his tears and says," I and fuggy "

Ba: now only all said me the whole story...tell me onething how did you stay in North without your fuggy..

Abhi smiles and says," that was quite tough"

Bu: actually Baba...you should ask how did pragya survive without him

Ra: Haan papa...after Bhai left she was very strict to me.. whatever I do ,she used to scold me..she even tortured me by not giving money..

Baba smiles and says," abhi is a lucky man"

All smiles hearing him..

Abhi turns and sees everyone smiling at them..