I need you here..

Pragya comes inside abhi's house and sees ranbir sitting in the hall and watching something in his mobile and laughing loudly..

She goes near him and hits her head..

Ranbir winced in pain and asked," why did you hit me fatty"

Pr: what are you doing

Ra: can't you see...I am seeing Instagram ..

Pr: then why is the TV on..

Ra: I..

Pragya turns off the TV and says," why are you wasting electricity like this... there.."

Ranbir cuts her in by saying," my abhi is working hard but here you are"

Before he could complete pragya throwed a cushion right on his face...

Ranbir chuckles and asks," today what lunch"

Pr: lady's finger

Ranbir frowns..

Ra: today is Sunday..

Pr: so what

Ra: nothing

Saying he continues to play..

Pragya receives abhi's call..

Pr: hello abhi

Ab: fuggy...cook something in non veg today..

Pragya looks at ranbir who is sitting like nothing happened..

Pr: he didn't bath from morning and sitting in the couch like a lazy rabbit but you came for his recommendation..you shut up and mind your own work..

Barking she hanged up the call..

Abhi who is sitting in-between many officers, smiled for whatever pragya scolded ...

One Colonel says," wife is always a wife... hey naa lieutenant Abhishek.."

Abhi politely nods whereas Kishore flashed a teasing smile at abhi ..

Here pragya tells ranbir," if you didn't bath then I will not give you food"

Ra: then give hot water

Pr: no..

Ra: please fatty... water is very cold..

Pr: this is afternoon...water will be hot..

Sighing loudly ranbir goes to his room..

From room ranbir shouts," is there any way to bath without water"

Pr: Haan...get some petrol and match box.. then you can bath in fire..

Ra: it's okay I will bath with water itself..

Saying he goes to take bath..

Then at night abhi is controlling his urge to call her ....she is having an important project he reminded himself... nowadays he always wants to talk with her, laugh with her but he knows her career is more important than his silly wish ...

 nowadays he always wants to talk with her, laugh with her but he knows her career is more important than his silly wish