Come back soon..

Both are silent for long...

Pr: we need more money for Baba's medicines, for nurse,..
we should pay back the dept soon...what are we going to do..

A tear drop fell on pragya's hand..

Pr: abhi...we will manage ... please don't cry..

Abhi felt so little Infront of her selfless nature...

He avoided her because Sanjana felt insecure but here she is running his family like his mother..

He cries and says," I am done with Sanjana "

Pr: what

Ab: I broke up with her.... she loves money more than me..

Pragya didn't ask more because she knows that already..

Ab: why can't she love me like I love her..she called me a beggar..

He sobbed hard...

Pragya caresses his head ..

She is controlling her tears seeing him crying for his lost love..

Pr: sometimes love just isn't enough abhi..we need trust and many others things...

She can bear anything but not his tears..

Pr: love is giving everything and sometimes not getting anything in return...

She thinks about her love for him..she sadly smiles thinking how they both are unlucky in love..he is crying in her shoulder for someone and she is consoling him while hiding her ocean of tears..

Pr: shall I talk to her..

Ab: no fuggy...she doesn't feel the same for me and I don't want to force her..

Pr: let me try once

Abhi nods..

Then next day abhi sees pragya talking to Sanjana...he is watching them from far..he couldn't hear them

Pr: please Sanjana..I am very sure, abhi will take care of you very well..

Sa: common pragya...

Pr: please Sanjana..

She folds her hands Infront of her ..Abhi grits his teeth seeing that..

Pr:  please...please Sanjana ...soon he will get a good job with more salary..I trust him, he..

Sanjana cuts her...

Sa: if you trust him this much then why don't you marry him..

Pragya looks at her..

Sa: what happened...what are you thinking...are you thinking that how can you live with a beggar..

Pragya suddenly slaps her hard making Sanjana to stumble...

Abhi's eyes widened seeing that..

Sanjana shouts

Sa: you..

Pr: uvwx....keep everything with you itself...from first I am seeing you are talking badly about my abhi.. what do you know about him..how dare you call him as selfish...you are selfish, your family is selfish , your whole khandani is selfish..

Sa: oh god I have never seen a girl like you...cheap middle class..

Abhi immediately comes there and holds pragya's hand..

Sa: what is this abhi...is this your work to insult me..she slapped me, I Will not leave her

Saying she marched near pragya but abhi stood Infront of pragya..