Chapter Eleven

"David, stop it" I said chuckling, escaping  David's hands which were holiding my waist, as he kissed my neck, tickling me.

    "Come on, five more minutes" He pleaded, looking at me with puppy eyes. I shook my head, ave him a little kiss on his cheeks and got up, but before I could walk any further, his hand pulled me back and he said with a flirty voice

    "Where do you think your going without giving your boyfriend a proper kiss missy?" That's right. it was official. Me and David were officially dating. After our first date, the typical dinner and a movie, I honestly didn't think it would last for long, but it had been three weeks now, and ever since then, we had been on a lot of dates. David was a charming person, nothing like I expected, he was the typical popular guy that every girl falls for,except he had a really good heart, and he really helped me move on from Rahul. I regretted falling for that guy the day I met him in Vancouver. David, on the other hand, was amazing, he texted me a "good morning beautiful" every morning, he got me coffee in the morning, he cooked me dinner, and don't even get me started on his kissing. He was probably the best kisser I had ever met. And the best part, he was so not a playboy. Things couldn't be better. Just as I was lost in my thoughts, his charming voice woke me up

    "Priya? I'm still waiting for my kiss you know?" I smiled and pressed my lips against his passionatley as he held my head. 

    "Ok now I seriousley have to go Mr. Charming, I'm late for econ class" I said as I walked out the front door of his apartment. 

    As I walked towards my car, the only thing crossing my mind was Rahul. How he used me, said all those things to me, and once he got the girl, never called me again, not even to thank me. it might seem stupid but it still hurt a little. Rahul and Michaela were still dating, although rumor has it that she started with the drugs again, and their relationship wasn't that successful after all.  Sometimes I wanted to feel sorry for him, but I couldnt, I kept thinking it was karma. For what he did to me. Ok fine that wasn't what I really thought. I thought that it was punishment for not dating me. But thank god it didn't happen. I didn't want to date such a moron.  And guess what, just as I parked my car, it happened again, fate. I stepped outside only to find the morons face right infron of mine. Great. Oh and even better, Michaela is there too. Perfect, just what I was looking for. Thanks fate, thanks. 

    "Priya, hey, how are you?"  He said walking towards me.  I really just wanted to punch him, but instead, I just decided to brag about my life. 

    "I'm great how are you?" I said giving him a small hug. 

    "Great, how have you been?" This was my moment, I smiled widely and said

    "I have been perfect, I'm acutally seeing someone currently, maybe you know him, David Denise?" As soon as I said those words, Michaela and Rahul, both looked at me with suprised faces as I laughed interiorly

    "Your dating David Denise?" Michaela said with a surprised face 

    "Yeah" I said smiling, while my inner brain screamed beat that  bitch!

    "Um... Priya, are you sure?" She said looking at Rahul and Rahul looking at her with a worried face. Wait, what was going on? They didn't look suprised, they looked concerned. Ofcorse I was sure. Then what the hell?

    "Yeah why? What's going on?" I said half stammering. They looked at eachother before Michaela suddenly opened her purse and picked out a pen and paper. She wrote something down before giving it to me. 

    "Call this number, it's my cousin's, Chloe. Chloe Pratt Scott. Trust me, your going to need it if your dating David Denise." She said disgusted buy his name before both of them walked away. The card had a number and an adress written onto it. The only question was, why did she give it to me? And why was I supposed to call it? I was confused, but at the same time desperate to find out. So I decided to miss my lecture and call the number. I wasn't normally the girl to ditch class, but the repetition of their worried look in my mind wouldn't let me focus. So I got back into my car and called the number, when a female voice, much like Michaela's answered.