Chapter Eight

"Just get away from me Rahul, there is no way I'm helping you again in my entire life. I tried my best and one mistake, which by the way she created made me the villian right, so why don't you stay here and spend the rest of you sad little life here, with her!" I yelled before storming out, dragging my suitcase with me.

    "Wait, Priya, will you just wait damned, why the hell are you so annoying? Look I didn't mean it, wait!" He screamed. Clearly that didn't make me stop. I was furious. Furious about what he had just done to me after everything I did for him. I threw my suitcase angrily into my trunk and got into the front of the car, just as I slammed my door I heard the other door slam too. Rahul had gotten into my car.

    "Just get out Rahul" I said annoyed. 

    "I'm not going to get out until you listen to me" he insisted 

    "Fine you want to stay here, works with me. I guess you can come back to Vancouver with me then" I said starting the engine of my car.

*********************

1 day earlier...

"Hahahah seriosley though, did you look at your face?" I said laughing my eyes out to Sydney "you were like Olivia baby, honey boo boo, and she called you tiger bear before owning you" My stomach ached from so much laughter. Sydney and Olivia were officially dating and they just had their first fight. I know I wasn't supposedd to laugh, but I couldn't resist it. She rolled her eyes whilst I laughed and walked faster to avoid my comments "Alright alright, I'll stop. But seriousley though, aren't you going to call her? Apologize?" I asked her.

    "Apologize? For what? I was just being honest with her! You want me to apologize for being honest?" She asked me with a startled face. Just as I started to laugh my phone started buzzing in my back pocket. I pulled it out and read the notification out loud 

    "Michaela Scott's new tweet <Old memories in the cabin with Rahul Bhatia>" for a minute I ignored it and then the rock hit me and I screamed "Wait what? Rahul Bhatia? Rahul Bhatia? What the hell?" Everybody started staring at me in middle of the mall. Suddenly, Sydney started laughing "Oh what so your going to take revenge on me now, I laughed at you so now you laugh at me?" She laughed even harder. 

    "Dude she is literally winning at life, step up your game Priya, or trust me, your never going to get him darling" her words kept ringing in my ear like wake up bells. She was right. I couldn't let Voldemort win the battle. I, being Harry Potter had to work my genious magic and get Rahul to face me, instead of her. I had to plan something, fast. So I decided to do the first thing that came into my mind. Crash the cabin party. 

    So I started texting Michaela:

Hey Michaela, I'm so sorry to disturb you but I just wanted to know if Rahul was with you, he hasn't been answering my calls, or my texts. 

She soon texted back saying:

Oh, hey Priya. Yeah he's actually with me here right now at my cabin in Lebrinsky. That's strange, Rahul told me that you were in Torronto visiting your cousin, that's why he came with me.

I replied back smartly with only one intentioin, getting invited to the cabin by none other than the devil herself:

Oh well I had to come back, I could't be one minute without him. For a second I thought he was cheating on me. Oh well that's fine I'll just go home then, but please do take care of him. He means a lot to me.

I know, dramatic. But it was necessary.

Hey, my cabin actually has space for one more, why don't you come down tomorrow, it'll be great!