Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N

Hey guys. Wow three chapters in three days, i really am very inspired. I was almost crying when i wrote this chapter. If only you could find such love easily!! Anyways, one more chapter until Just Fate ends.I am absolutley sad, i really enjoyed writing this book.  I really just want to say thank you once again for supporting and reading my book. I really hope you like this chapter because I really do! Thanks again. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!

Priya's  POV 

    Sitting on my bed, I placed my hands over the astonishing red sari I would be wearing tomorrow, on my wedding day. We decided to tell our parents about my pregnancy after we came back from our honeymoon in the Bahamas. Perfect. I suddenly realised I was smiling all to myself. I picked up my wedding garments and placed them back into the cupboard, just the way I found it. Before I could even exit the huge walk- in closet, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a kiss at the back of my neck. I knew immediatley it was my fiancée. Rahul. 

    "You know, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." I said sarcastically as he tickled my neck with his soft kisses.

    "Nah, that only happens in christian weddings, I am having an Indian wedding." he said jokingly as he spun me around to face him. He immediatley attacked my lips hungrily and soon picked up my legs and wrapped it around his waist as he pinned me to the wall. 

    "If my mother catches us, your dead. You know that?" I said between kisses, trying to catch my breath.

    "Don't worry babes, Hiten and Varun are taking care of them." I chuckled lightly as he continued kissing me intensly. After around five minutes he placed me down and pulled a small white box out of his pocket and handed to me. 

    "You do know you already proposed to me right?" I said as a joke. 

    "Just open it." He said with a clear urge of excitement. I took the box and slowly opened it, revealing the most amazing silver bracelet. I analysed it until I saw something written on the inside.

You're my one and only. I love you. 

-R

    My heart rate increased as soon as I read it and couldn't help but let the tears slip through my eyes. I felt Rahul's hand on my chin, making me face him as he cleaned the tears off my face. 

    "Hey, why are you crying? Don't you like it?" He had to be joking.

    "Like it? Rahul I don't like it, I love it!" I said throwing my arms around him into big hug. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer. " love you" I whispered in his ear as I came back to face him.

    "I love you more Priya." He kissed my nose gently before he held my hand taking me back into the bedroom. "Ok times up, I promised my brother and soon to be brothe-in-law a drink for distracting our mothers. I'll see you tomorrow gorgeous." He said giving me one last kiss as he headed towards.... the window?

    "Wow, where do you think you are going through that window. This is not twighligt lover boy, you're going through that door." I said pointing towards my front door with a warning look. He walked back towards me and pulled me into his arms, firmly. 

    "Sweety, I have a ladder outside that window, don't worry. And unless you want your parents killing me for seeing you tonight, I must go twighlight style." He said pecking my lips once again, taking me to the window to show me the ladder. Once I was satisfied with it, I allowed him to go but still warned him to be careful. Afterall, he was going to be a father, and soon, a husband. I watched him go down the ladder as  my heart pounded fast. When he reached the ground, Hiten and Varun were already waiting for him. He blew me a cute flying kiss which I returned before he left. I crawled back into my bed and tried to get some sleep. But it wasn't coming that easy.