Chapter Twenty-One

Priya's  POV 

    I had been rolling around an empty bed for hours now. I was so used to sleeping next to Rahul that the thought of waking up without him beside me made me feel uncomfortable. Rahul had gone to Torronto for two days on a business trip. After an hour of struggle, I finally gave up and got up to start the day. I wasn't used to an empty house these days. Beginning and ending the day with Rahul is what made it so perfect. He was so perfect. I dragged my numb body into kitchen to grab some breakfast. Somehow something didn't feel right. My body was more tired than ever. It was probably the lack of sleep. I continued munching through my cereal but couldn't hold it anymore. I sprinted towards my bathroom directly towards the WC and out came all the cereal that I had just consumed. Now this, was unusual. The one day my boyfriend is apart from me, I find myself throwing up. I decided to take it lightly and just considered it one time sickness, I would get over it. At least that's what I thoght at the time. I continued my day normally, going to work, coming back home, talking to Rahul, then having a F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon to avoid the lonliness, having dinner and hitting the bed. It was just an ordinary day sprinkled with a bit of sickness. My day seemed to pass quickly and I didn't find myself puking again, that's a good thing. 

    I was waiting at the front of the airport, ready to jump on Rahul. It had only been two days, but damn I missed him. Without him I felt like a part of me was missing. He completed me, he was the part of my life I never wanted to lose. Just him. All of a sudden, he emerged from the automatic doors, wearing an Armani black posh suit, walking elegantly towards me with a huge smile drawn across his face, his eyes filled with lust.  How could someone look so good and godlike? It was a crime to look so hot. I ran towards him and did exactly as I planned. He saw it coming and welcomed my hug with open arms as I pressed myself against him. I wanted to hold on to him forever as tight as possible. It's times like these where you realise how much you love someone afterall. 

    "Hey baby, I missed you" He said kissing my temple. 

    "You can't imagine how lonley I have been. You can never ever leave me like that again, understood? I love you" I blurted. I couldn't control it.  He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my lips softly.

    "I won't. I love you more baby" And with those words, we exited the airport heading home. He owed me a proper night when we go back home for leaving me isolated.  But the luck we had. The last people  we wanted to see on earth standing right outside our front porch. Perfect. Me, Rahul, and our murderous, kidnapping, dumbass exes. Both frozen outside our door. We didn't stop. Rahul suddenly walked faster. My guess as to why was right. An angry punch thrown at David as he stood there innocently. He was about to slap Michaela, but not wanting to cause a scene in public, I stopped him. David picked his stupid ass off the floor and suprisingly, didn't respond back with violence. He returned to his original position, standing still next to Michaela. 

    "How dare you both even step into my property after torturing my girlfriend you son of a bitch. If you don't get out in three seconds I will call the police and have you two arrested." He yelled, causing the neighbours to peek their heads out of their windows. 

    "Relax, we only came to apologize and to say that our act was immature and stupid, and that we won't bother you again." Voldemort spoke. My jaw suddenly dropped leaving my mouth open. This was too good to be true. They were up to something. Surely they wouldn't leave us without wanting something in return. The only question was, what was it? 

    "Cut the crap Michaela, what do you want? I know you won't just come here to apologize unless you want something" I said. Never in a million years was this brat going to change. 

    "If I would have wanted something, I would have gotten it already. So I don't want anything. Now believe whatever you want. We just came to say we are sorry, and now we are going to leave." Without another word, they left. This was impossible. Unbelievable. Shocked. I froze. The fierce breeze attacking me as I tried to process everything that had just happened. I abruptly felt a hand grab mine, dragging me inside the house.