Called To The Principal's Office

Jade crossed her arms in front of her chest as she stood beside Alec who was laying shirtless on the sofa in Magnus' apartment

"This is a bad idea." She stated as Alec ran his stele over the rune closing his eyes in anticipation.

After a few seconds Alec jolted awake his eyes wide, "What just happened? Did it start?" Jade wondered staring at shadowhunter who was already grabbing his shirt

"I don't need to." He stood up making the vampire tilt her head, "I sense him. He's on land." He flew out of the door as Jade and Magnus shared a look.

"Raph" Jade acknowledged the vampire who walked through her door with a scrunched face, "Is everything okay?" She asked slowly walking to her bourbon table.

"I told you, Jade. Letting Camille out was a bad idea." Raphael started turning to the brunette who rolled her eyes filling up a glass, "What did she do now?"

"One of her dens was found, the Clave is calling me to answer for it." Jade looked ahead before filling her glass.

"Is that why you're so stressed?" She inquired taking a sip of her glass, "You had nothing to do with it." Jade assured him settling on her arm chair.

"I don't know why you're so calm about this. We need to find Camille" Raphael said clearly stressed out as he paced in front of the brunette, "And we'll. Just relax."

"Why do I feel like I've been called to the principle's office?" Simon wondered as he stood in front of Jade and Raphael, Jade raised her eyebrows at the gullible vampire crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh I don't know maybe because you have a really big mouth that even death doesn't seem to shut it down" Jade started in vexation as she eyed Simon.

"Explain to me why you told Victor Aldertree I'm responsible for a vampire den in Flatbush." Raphael intervened taking a step closer to Simon

Simon frowned pointing his finger at Raphael, "No, I didn't say that. I said that those decisions are way above my pay grade, that they come from guys at the top like you. Now, saying it back, I can see how they came to that conclusion." Jade smiled a sarcastic smile at Simon tilting her head.

Raphael didn't wait for the brunette as he pushed Simon, "That was one of Camille's dens."

"I thought that was Maria's den." He said with complete gullibility.

"Camille turned Maria, too, genius. And now, because of you, I'm being called in to answer for it. Do you have any idea what the Clave does to vampires who violate the Accords?" Raphael asked as Simon shook his head vigorously, "Not sure I wanna know."

"They nail us to crosses, then let shafts of sunlight burn off our body parts, one at a time." He explained.

Simon's eyea widened in horror, "Which body part? You know what? Don't answer that. I can probably talk to Clary."