Must Be Quite A Shadowhunter

Magnus started writing the writ of transmutation while Jade leaned on the wall crossing her arms in front of her chest, "I thought you and I had an understanding

Magnus started writing the writ of transmutation while Jade leaned on the wall crossing her arms in front of her chest, "I thought you and I had an understanding. You taught me everything I know." Camille started looking straight at the brunette who tilted her head at her.

"I never taught you to be a raging bitch." Jade denied walking away from the wall past Camille.

Camille turned to the vampire, "But here I am, fruit of your labor."

Jade scoffed turning with raised eyebrows to the younger vampire, "You reap what you sow Camille. So don't go blaming me for your actions."

Camille pursed her lips scoffing at the brunette before she started circling her, "You know a little birdy told me about your may-December romance, what happened to the woman who taught me love is fleeting. Even more so when you're immortal."

Jade rolled her eyes already bored with whatever the conversation was going, "That was a long time ago. I tend to change my mind every few 100 years, I wouldn't take what I say to heart."

"I can't believe it, the great Jade Ellison is in love?" Camille wondered with a mocking smile on her face tilting her head at the brunette, "Must be quite a shadowhunter."

Jade narrowed her eyes approaching the vampire with threatening steps making Camille hesitate for a second as Jade now was in front of her smiling sweetly, "Camille, if you utter one more word any second now, I'm afraid your tongue will be ripped out the next. If I were you I'd be careful"

"Where's the book?" Alec inquired putting his hands behind his back staring at the couple of vampires who were looking at each other with narrowed eyes

"I have it." Camille answered turning to the shadowhunter as Magnus continued, "And she's graciously offered it in exchange for her freedom."

Alec frowned walking further into the room staring up and down at Camille, "We don't negotiate with prisoners."

"Prisoner? I beg to disagree. You see, I'm your only chance at saving the world." Jade rolled her eyes mimicking Camille's usual arrogance, "You need me." She continued.

Alec raised his eyebrows at Jade who shrugged in response, "You certainly have a type, don't you, Jade? He's cute. Too bad it won't last." Camille said with a smile staring at Jade whose eyes narrowed.

"Say that again, you won't last." Izzy intervened in disdain as she looked at Camille, "I'd say he's about 20 years from male pattern baldness." Camille said in amusement.

Before anyone could comprehend, Jade had vamp sped Camille to the wall with her hand buried in the younger vampire's chest squeezing her heart threatening to rip it out any moment, Camille chocked on her own blood barely getting any words out, "Jade!" Alec called out horrified at the scene his eyes widening in shock.

"I warned you, didn't I?" Jade wondered with raised eyebrows her hands squeezing tighter as black veins creeped from under her eye with her fangs elongated and her back was to Alec, "Jade! We need her, she's the only one who knows where the book is." Magnus stated walking closer to the vampires.