Baby Vamps Lesson

Jade went into the institute's basement aa Jace and Clary were with Simon waiting for her to show up, she looked at Clary, "The sun is setting

Jade went into the institute's basement aa Jace and Clary were with Simon waiting for her to show up, she looked at Clary, "The sun is setting. Have you decided?" She inquired.

She knew the gravity of the situation that the redhead was put in but unfortunately for both of them someone had to make a decision.

Clary and Jace shared a look before Jace carried Simon and all three of them walked to the graveyard with Jade holding a shovel in her hands.

Clary held something of Simon's, the shadowhunter laid Simon on the ground, the sound of the rustling of some bushes made Jade and Jace turn around.

Camille vamp sped to the three of them, "What do you want?" Clary asked with disdain looking up and down at the vampire.

"I want my property back." Camille demanded throwing a quick glance at Clary before giving her full attention to the older vampire, "Hello, Jade."

"Simon is not your property." Clary answered while being held back by Jace.

Jade stepped in front of the couple, "Raphael!" She called out to the vampire who vamp sped towards her, "Jade" he nodded his head waiting fo her order.

"Would you please take Simon, Clary and Jace away?" She asked him before turning to the blackhead vampire, "This is between me and Camille"

Raphael nodded taking the two shadowhunters and Simon's body away from Camille who snorted, "There's no need for this to get ugly If you'll just hand him over, I'll be on my way." Camille demanded again with annoyance.

"Oh this isn't going to happen" Jade denied with a little smirk,Camille scoffed, "Fine. I tried to do this the nice way." She snapped her fingers and a bunch of other vampires appeared of nowhere making the vampire confidence grow.

Jade laughed humorlessly, "I'm really glad you brought everyone here, you know my love for dramatic shows." She turned to the other vampires with a commanding look.

Jade smirked addressing the vampire crowd, "Camille killed a mundane thus breaking the accords, which just recently came to my knowledge that she's been doing it for a very long time, one word to the Clave and no more Camille"

Camille frowned tilting her head, "Are you trying to overthrow me?" Jade smirked her usual confident smirk, "Oh, Cami please I already did"

The vampires now surrounded Camille who lost her smirk yelling at them, "Don't listen to her. Jade left you without a word. It was me who picked all of you up when she was gone. You need me. I've given you everything you could want. All the riches. All the pleasures you could desire."

Jade shrugged, "It's true. But you only did this because you were breaking the law"

Camille turned to Jade with a frown on her face, "Are you seriously going to stand there and act all angelic? Did you forget what you've done in the past?"