Jade's Home For Delinquent Shadowhunters

Magnus scanned every guest that was in the brunette's house

Magnus scanned every guest that was in the brunette's house. The last one was Raj, who was scanned thoroughly by Magnus, "I was this close to lining up a three-way, and you guys let yourselves get spelled?"

Alec scowled at the Shadowhunter, pushing him out of the door, "Is he the last one?"He wondered after throwing Raj out.

"It appears I'm the only warlock here," Magnus concluded, using his magic to put his wards down. Clary bit her lips, turning to the warlock, "Magnus, what happens if we don't find your spellbook?"

"That's not an option you wanna explore. That book can undo every spell I've ever cast. From the elementary to the complex. In new and old languages..." He paused as if he realized something, "Champenois. It's an old French dialect. "

The warlock turned to the vampire, knowing that she'd be the only one to understand the French language he just uttered, "The red-haired cat." Jade sighed in agitation as Magnus put his wards back up, and the brunette walked into the guest room looking around, followed by the warlock and the rest of the shadowhunters, "Jade, what cat?" Alec inquired with his eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

Jade turned to them, putting her finger on her lips gesturing for the whole group to be silent. She noticed a lump under the duvet, sharing a quick look with Jace. They both nodded at each other, pulling the duvet back at the same time revealing the red-haired cat.

The cat ran away as Magnus tried to blast it with his magic. It transformed into Iris, who blasted a magic spell on the group, "Duratus!"

Everyone had frozen in their places except for the vampire who sped away from the magic blast and the warlock who blocked the spell, "I hate party crashers." Jade remarked, vamp speeding to the redhead warlock, biting into her neck vigorously. Iris screamed in pain before the brunette pulled away. Magnus used this chance to hold Iris with his magic.

Jade walked back to stand beside Magnus, swiping at her mouth that now had splatters of blood all over her lips, "Where are my counterspells?"

"Valentine. He has Madzie, too. If I don't go back, I don't know what he'll do to her."

"What does Valentine want with my counterspells?"

"I don't know." Magnus tightened his hold on her with his magic making the redhead scream in pain, "I don't know! All... all he said was that I had to get them for him. And I wasn't to harm Clary, or he'd make Madzie suffer. Magnus, please. I'm all Madzie has. Have mercy."

"Release them," Jade demanded, staring in contempt at the warlock. Iris compiled using her magic to release the group that was frozen in the guest room, "Clary Fairchild, you made a blood oath. Find Madzie." She yelled as they all piled into the living room, watching Magnus send the redhead into a portal to the Clave.

"Okay, what is Valentine up to anyway?" Alec wondered as the group stood together in Jade's apartment, contemplating what Valentine's next step is. Jace and Clary shared a look, but Jace shook his head furiously at the redhead, "Jace, they're our family. They need to know."