Formally Introduced

She walked around the party with her usual nonchalant air, eyes seemed to turn at the brunette who was walking like she owned the place with a smirk plastered on her face, "Jade?"

She heard someone call out to her so she turned around realizing it was Magnus, "Magnus." She acknowledged the warlock, "I see you don't care about scary Valentine" She mocked with a smile on her face watching the warlock.

Magnus shrugged, "You know me, much red brick makes me feel like a caged animal." She nodded in understanding ready to walk away when he continued, "The real question is what are you doing here?" He wondered.

Magnus knew that Jade was the type of women who likes to have fun and enjoy her life even in desperate times, but he also knows that if Jade is out in the open like that it means she wants something.

"Everyone has gone into hiding." She rolled her eyes before continuing, "Boring. So what's the best place to have fun but your party?"

"You chose well." Magnus remarked with a nod of appreciation at the brunette.

She put an innocent smile on her face, "So rumor has it. You're meeting with the devil's spawn." Magnus raised his eyebrows in question, "Clary Fairchild" She continued.

Magnus took a sip of his drink before shrugging nonchalantly, "The girl has nothing to do with her father"

She raised her eyebrows at him, "I wouldn't put my trust in shadowhunters. They hate us" She warned with disdain remembering how the fellows used to threaten her or look down at her just because of her blood.

"Not all of them" The warlock stated watching the brunette who scoffed in response, "Just because Jocelyn was somehow nice, doesn't mean they all are." She sighed putting a smile back on her face, "Anyways I'll see you around" She promised before walking away from the warlock.

After a while Jade could smell angel blood through the club so she knew that Clary and her friends must've arrived so she stood near Magnus Bane with a drink in her hand watching what was about to happen.

Clary kept throwing glances at the brunette feeling like she knew her but she shrugged it off continuing her conversation with Magnus, "I'm sorry do I know you?" Clary asked the brunette who had crossed her arms in front of her chest standing beside the warlock

Jade smirked setting her glass down, "Finally, I was wondering how long it'd take you, Clary" She stressed on the name showing the redhead that she knew who she was.

"You're......" Clary trailed off with narrowed eyes trying to remember where she saw the brunette but it was like there's a wall in her mind preventing her from remembering anything.

"Jade Ellison" Jace acknowledged the brunette immediately, Jade smiled in response nodding at the blonde shadowhunter, "The one and only"

Clary turned to Jace with raised eyebrows, "You know her?" She questioned.