You're Looking At It, Izzy

Jade strutted through the apartment with Alec by her side after going on their second date, "You didn't have to call out the chief like that he was only doing his job

Jade strutted through the apartment with Alec by her side after going on their second date, "You didn't have to call out the chief like that he was only doing his job." She remarked walking ahead of Alec to put down the shopping bags she was holding.

Alec frowned stopping in his tracks, "Nobody told him that his job is to act like a know it all." He complained putting some of his own bags on the couch.

Jade snickered at the shadowhunter, "It's not like you're really a pro in cooking."

He turned to her offended at what the vampire implied, "Who said I'm not? I once made this stew for my mom which she absolutely adored put a smile on her face." He argued making Jade smile widen as she nodded her head, "Right"

He tilted his head with a sigh, "You don't believe me."

She approached him, "I mean shadowhunting and cooking you realize why I'm a little skeptical but I'll tell you what, cook me a meal and we'll see." She said defiantly

"You're so on."

Jade smirked putting away her shopping bags with her back turned to the shadowhunter, "Can't wait."

Alec played with the handle of the little bag he had in his hand for a while before debating what to do, "Hey," He called out to Jade who quickly turned around staring at him, "I... I brought you something."

"Me?" She asked with skepticism approaching Alec who looked like he could faint any second from the nervousness, "Yeah, you", handing her the bag, "Open it."

And the vampire did just that opening the bag, she saw a small square blue box, Jade looked up at Alec not knowing what to expect, she is used to people asking her to give them things maybe this was the first time that someone wanted to give her something without expecting anything in return.

She opened the box gently and there laid on the satin interior of the box a beautiful necklace with a tiny feather made of gold dangling from the necklace's chain, Jade didn't know what to think the necklace was beyond lovely, it was perfect, "I saw it and I thought of you" Alec added.

Jade smiled turning to the Shadowhunter, "Are you getting soft on me, Lightwood?" She questioned with a teasing smile watching him, Alec's eyes widened as his smile fell, "You don't like it? I mean... I.. I thought that you know....." The vampire was quick to cut the shadowhunter from him stammering over himself, "It's beautiful. I love it."

She returned the necklace to him shifting around, so her back was to him she collected her hair on one side allowing her neck to be completely exposed to the Shadowhunter who put the necklace around her neck delicately letting his fingers trail on Jade's neck who took a deep breath from the electricity she was feeling, Alec clasped the necklace making the brunette turn around wrapping her arms around Alec's neck.

They stayed like that for a moment both not daring to take their eyes off of each other entranced by each other, Jade's eyes wandered to his lips smiling a little bit to herself about to let their lips collide when they heard laughing coming from upstairs they both sighed in annoyance breaking away.