6🪬

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢.....

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Ughhh time to repeats this shit all over again .

𝙽𝚘𝚠.....

I first get out of bed instead of getting my little turd of a siblings up I went to do my hygiene and got dressed .

After 20 minutes I finally got Rosie's phone to give back and walked to her room and started knocking and walked in .

"Come on Rosie and it's time for your first day of school" I said semi yelling she just yawned and got up and went to her bathroom .

I walked out once I made sure she wasn't going to go back to bed and started walking to Spen's room who was a couple feet away I walked in knowing he was almosted done and dressed .

"You almost ready I'm about to start making breakfast in a few minutes" said looking at him in the mirror because he was putting his chain on and looking at his fit .

"Ok I'll be down in a minute" he said and I walked out making sure I closed his door back the way he had it .

Going down the stairs I started thinking about if I should go down to the trap and see if I need to make in drops before or after school or jobs today .

Did I forget to mention I'm an. assassin....oops .

30 minutes later.....

"Y'all almost ready " I asked because I'm not trying to be late yet agian because it's only the second day .

"Yes we're coming" Spen said and soon later they came running down the stairs .

I dropped them off and said my farewells and drove off to the trap .

Pulling up I seen this sexy ass car and it was a blue mustang I stopped and stared for a minute and walked in and was talking to this man and he was telling me about some up and coming job I might and get that I have to make a few drops .

I was listening until I felt someone staring at me and I turned and no one was there I turned back around and kept listening soon we were done .

After hoping in my truck I looked at the time and realized that if I didn't hurry and and make these drops I would be late AGIAN .

I did I all my drops and my last drop was some dyke she opened the door .

"Here you go brodie" I said handing her the weed .

"Hol on i gotta go get the money" she said and I just waited then I seen my gf and I was about to smile and say hey but apparently she didn't notice it was me because of the words that had came out her mouth .

"baby who at the door" she said walking towards the door and her mouth dropped open and she just stared .

"Baby it's the weed man,,here you go thankss brodie" she said and my now ex gf Luna was still staring in shocked .