9🪬

"Oh my are y'all sure he was supposed to be here at 5:00 because I don't see him" I say in my walkie talkie

"Oh my are y'all sure he was supposed to be here at 5:00 because I don't see him" I say in my walkie talkie .

"Yes his mole told me now focus because you better not mess this up you know how the boss man is" he said .

"Ite ite bye bro" I said cutting the walkie talkie off .

Finally the man came out he had 17 seconds before he go into the car and I have 6 seconds to have him at the perfect angle for a headshot right in the forehead .

I wait .

'6'

'5'

'4'

'3'

'2'

'1'

'dead'

I got him I quickly back up making sure I got everything and that he was dead .

I know y'all probably wondering wonder what I'm doing like I said I'm a assassin and I'm currently finishing my mission  .

An hour after eirenae left I got call for a mission and it was half a million soo I just said yea I put the eirenae topic to the side so I can focus because I don't even know the girl like that and the last time I was with a stud she cheated And she was my first gf so I don't know and I went to fems and you see how that turned out  .

And I'm also intersex so I don't know how she's gonna feel about that but after packing up my stuff and leaving before they check all the buildings  .

After getting out of there safely I went back to the trap and get my money and belongings because I don't take them and go home to my brother and sister .

After getting my money I seen I got a text from eirenae saying she wanted the hang out Saturday and explain everything that happened Thursday .

I'll answer later rn I've been gone from my siblings for a day in a half so I want to check up on them then text her back .

30 minutes later.....

I pull up in my driveway and unlock the door and from what it seems the kids are home and so are my best friends .

After catching up with Rosie and spen I texted eirenae saying I wanted to to hang out .

THE NEXT DAY.....

At the moment I was at Olive Garden waiting for eirenae I don't know if you would call it a date or what but were having brunch here .

Soon I see eirenae walk in and I wake her down and she does this cute little jog over and sits down in the booth .

"So how have you been after the incident " I ask curiously .

"Umm about that I'm so sorry you had to see that it's just she trigger me by putting her hands in my face and when I woke up y'all were kinda irritating by just standing there and not giving me answers" she said she started to nervously rambling which was cute but I cut her off .

"It's ok no need to explain yourself I just wanted to make sure you were ok" I said trying to reassure her  .

"Well after we eat and catch up you wanna hit up the mall and chill after that" I asked because I do want to give her a chance but the question is: is she willing to give me a chance .

"Oh most definitely I heard these new jordans are out and I want to see if I can cop em " she said excitedly

I couldn't do anything but laugh because of how excited she is  .

Later after catching up and asking basic questions we dropped off my car at my house because we had decided we could take her car .

After pulling up to the mall we got out and started walking into the mall and we decided to walk into Forever 21  because they got sum good coats so we got sum shirts and coats and left .

3 stores 7 bags and a pretzel later.....

"Damn girl you can shop I'm tired can we stop by the food court all this walking got me tired" I said because this tiring .

She giggled and replied with a ok let's got .

She ain't had to tell me twice I got me and her sum Chick-fil-A we goes to sit down and some guys walk up and try to cat call us and saying how good we could look under these clothes .

Little do he fucking know I have a whole 10in dick I giggle at the thought buh nae seems really bothered .

"Hey nae let's go we did enough shopping for today let's head to my house " I say and as soon as I said that her face brightened up and we left and we pull up and everybody is still here so I guess me and she can just chill in my room .

I walk in and I see all my best friends on the couch and nae apologizes to Shay for almost breaking her hand and we go upstairs .

She kicks her shoes off and get on the bed I go to my closet to take off my clothes and now I'm in some basketball shorts and wife beater .

I catch nae staring at me and I act like I don't see her staring I walk over to the night stand and grab the remote and ask her what she wanna watch .

After debating we chose NCIS and we put it on and she started getting sleepy .

"You want stay the night you can barrow my clothes and I got a extra toothbrush for in the morning " I say hoping she would stay .

"Yea let me text my mom and tell her I'm staying the night and because to already knows where I'm at" she says typing away at her phone .

"Ok my closet right there and pick what you want" I say pointing to my closet .

While she's in there I text the groupchat and tell them she's spending the night and to lock up when they leave and they keep saying I'm going to get some but I shut it down when I tell them I didn't tell her I'm intersex .

She comes out and she gets under the cover and lays down beside me and we just watch tv and go back and forth and debate about stuff on the tv .

Sooner or later I feel her reach over and start to cuddle and I realized she is sleep and doing the same back I fall asleep with her .

____________________________
So you guys see why buh I know this is kinda short and buh it's coo whatever I hope y'all enjoy and comment and vote pls 🙂🕳👩🏾‍🦯

1/16 .
Saturday .