20🪬

TIMEEEEE SKIPPPPPP(sorry honeys😕)

"Take them to the torture room in the basement and don't let King see my cousin" I said looking everyone in the room in the eyes

"Take them to the torture room in the basement and don't let King see my cousin" I said looking everyone in the room in the eyes .

PAUSE

I know your probably lost right now so let me fill you in real quick .

Soo as you know me Eirenae came up with a plan with my father and I discussed it with the house .

You all know how I did background checks on everyone meaning I know every relationship every family member hell I know things they don't even know .

But my plan was to come to their hideout and kidnap my cousins and her main minions and kill the rest off her team helping .

But what I never did was disclose who anyone was so right now everyone is in their groups and doing their job and killing people .

You have King with Cece and lexx and their killing every where around the hideout .

Then you have Kayy with Zari and Spen and their just extras soo don't nobody try to gang up on the others .

Then you got Mari on the lookout for anything and being cautious .

Then you got Me Riah and Sammy and a few of my men to help get the dipshits which leads me to know rushing to get them to the van and taking them to one of my bases and making everyone gets out safe .

PLAY ▶️

"Go to the base tie them up and don't touch them until I get there" I yelled walking out the room they were in .

"Sam and Ri come with me we're going to go get the others then leave and blow this shit up " I said looking back .

"Ok I got you " sam said .

"Bet" was all riah had said .

We walked and found the others and fought all everyone else then we got in our van and left back to the house to get cleaned up and settled .

I wanted to get cleaned into some clothing that was clean and I hate being sticky with sweat and blood .

I found Nora and gave her a long hug and we walked to the room and got in the shower and got dressed and then we just sat there in silence .

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't want you to be hurt " I blurted out and I knew she didn't know what I was talking about .

"Babe what are you talking about " she asked with a confused look on her face .

"Remember when I told you I did background checks on everyone " I said looking down too ashamed to look up .

"Yea and I was completely fine with it what are you getting at " she asked fully looking at me now .

"Well I never told you what I found out because I found stuff out that y'all don't even know about yourselves " I said still ashamed .

"Well what is it that you found out " she asked .

It wasn't my place to say anything but I still wanted to let her know I knew some things .

"It isn't my place to say but one thing I can't tell you but I can show you better" I said looking up .

She was silent she looked like she was thinking and battling with herself on this .

"...I guess that's fine but when are you going to show me " she asked blantly .

"After we eat I don't want you to lose your appetite over this but just know I'm sorry for hiding this from you and I only found out later on after things " I said not waiting for her to respond I walked out .

I went into the dining area where everyone buh me and Nora were at waiting for the food to be served .

I sat down at the head of the table and not to soon after Nora came out looking like she was in her own head .

The whole table was in their own conversation and the food was finally being served .

1 HOUR LATER...

"You ready " I said and she nodded in response .

"Words hun" I said .

"Yess I'm ready " she said loud enough for me to hear .

PLAY SONG NOW ‼️‼️🚨

I grabbed her hand and opened the door and waiting for her to get in and I close the door and I got in and start driving to the base with was 37 minutes away from my house .

I always kept my houses in short distances from them even tho no one knew about them .

We had arrived and the moment I was dreading was coming .

We got out the car and I walked in and everyone stood and got quiet as a sign of respect .

I made my eyes cold and I tensed my whole body slightly more then what is was at first .

"Yumkinuk aljulus" I said and looked back at Nora signally for her to follow me  . (You may sit )

We walked to the basement and to say I was nervous was an understatement .

We walked for abt 10 minutes until we reached a holding cell .

"I just want you to know that my cousin and Alissa my ex best friend and London my ex girlfriend helped her with all of this and I will tell you the rest later " I said looking in her eyes and before she could say anything I said something agian .

"I'm sorry" I whispered .

I opened the door and moved to the side so she could see who it was .

"Quinn" was all she said .
__________________________

Ok so lookkkk Ik I'm sorry baes I was late buh If you follow I said I would do it once the chapter hit 100 reads and I was a lil late 😕 buh I'm back I'll update once this hit 100 reads also Buh anywaysss follow for updates 🧏🏾‍♀️

8/6 . 
Friday .