11🪬

The dream:

The dream:

"Lemme ride you papí" said nae .

I knew this had to be a dream because Nae doesn't know that I'm intersex or anything .

"Aww shit dis a dream" I said being dramatic .

"It don't matter just let me ride I promise I'll make you come" nae said she sounded sexy .

"No can do nae" i said because I remember she is sleeping right next to me .

After I said that because I'm already getting a boner and I wasn't trying to have pre-cum all over me .

Next thing I know I feel her mouth on my dick I was starting to feel a pulse in it she started looking up at me .

I swear I opened my eyes for a minute but I was getting head from nae so I know I was still dreaming .

"Mmm- yeah" "mhmm" I barely was moaning out .

I tensed up letting me know I was about to cum .

Finally I had came .

I went back in the dark I'm a light sleeper and I woke up from something moving and what I seen shock the hell out of me .

My pants was down and they were down a little and I started looking around because I realized Nae wasn't in bed anymore until she came out the bathroom wiping her mouth which was scaring me and I was hoping it isn't what I was thinking .

She looked me dead in my eyes and said something the made me shocked AS HELL .

"You taste like candy" and she got back in the bed and went to sleep .

I couldn't think straight so I got my phone and went downstairs to the guest room I had chargers in every room so I was ok .

I turned on the tv and just dosed off
agian and waiting for the sleep to take over .

9:27 AM.....

I wake up to my phone going off and I see it's Mari and I answer .

"Hello" I said and my breath sound shitty so I cleared my thoart .

"Heyy hoe soo what happened last night" she asked excitedly .

"She gave me brain" I said bluntly knowing if I held it in she would've came over to get it out of me .

"WHAT" she yelled I pulled the phone back .

"Yea" I said and I started getting up to go back to my bathroom which is connected to the hallway and my room .

"I thought you said she didn't know you had a dick" she said confused .

"That's the thing I didn't it's a whole story" I said walking all through the house .

" I'm listening" which meant I had to tell her the whole story with details so I did .

"So how you feel" she asked waiting for a answer .

"I don't know how to feel honest to god" I said and I start wondering .

" I feel like she gon use me like I'm just some quick dick for her and then she gon leave like Luna did me" I said saying what I was thinking .

It was quiet and then I heard sniffing and my door slam I looked out my window and seen Eirenae was leaving .

Meanwhile Mari was yelling through the damn phone like her mind was bad .

"Hol on Shay ima call you back" I hung up on her and by time I got outside nae was pulling off and I was shouting for her to come back .

I was too late I felt my eyes burn I haven't cried since my mother left and I don't even know why I barely know Eirenae like that .

I went back into the house and just went to my room and I started thinking about how I just could've ruined any chance I had with eirenae .

Come to think about it if she could give me head that means she doesn't mean she would care if I did have a dick .

I tried to call her and I don't have none of her social media's .

So I just sat there listening to sad songs for the rest of the day under my covers crying a little .

'i guess i'll just pretend until it all make sense'

Like I Want You- Giveon

The next song was about to play but it cut off and it didn't play for a minute so I looked up from my cover .

"What do you guys want" I said sniffing .

"Are you crying I've never seen you cry over anyone not even a person we shall not name" Cece says surprised .

"Ok shut up AND GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE I SHOOT YOU....and you know I don't miss" I said and they took cover .

"Come on bro she just a girl" Shay says .

"YOUR WRONG SHE DIDNT CARE I HAD A DICK AND I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO TELL HER" I said yelling but quickly shut up because I had spoken to much .

"What do you mean you didn't have to tell her" lex asked confused .

"Nothing now get out before I find my gun" said which I'm not I just want to be left alone for the time being .

"No your going to tell me" she said demanding .

I just got from under my covers and and raised my eyebrows at her and she ducked behind Cece .

"Fine she gave me head while I was having a boner dream about her" I said putting my head back under so I wouldn't see there faces .

"Yea and I was otp with Mari and said I feel like she gon use me like I'm just some quick dick for her and then she gon leave like Luna did me " I said and started tearing up .

"And I feel like I ruined any chance I had with her" I said sobbing and going further under my covers crying more .

"Aww it's ok best we can talk to her Monday when we go to school if she goes" Cece says .

"Exactly IF what if she's not there omggg" I said still sobbing .

Then we hear a knock and I run downstairs hoping it's Nae and it's Luna .

"Na- what do you want" I said wiping my face from the tear I recently cried .

"Your crying over me I'm so sor-" she said and couldn't even finish it because what the FUCK .

"BITCH I am not crying over no treesh like you " "you made me feel like less then a human at times your lucky I didn't tell my best friends about that now get the hell away from my house and come back and that a bullet in between those caterpillars of yours you dumb bitch" and at that point after I said that she was balling and I slammed the door in her face .

I turned around and everyone was staring at me mouth wide and eyes out wide .

"What the hell y'all looking at come give me a hug I'm still sad" I said with my arms open .

They came running towards me and hugging me and after that we just watched movies and they went to the store and got snacks and candy and we just stayed like that spen was occasionally coming downstairs and Rosie was with Kay ona date .

And we just fell asleep on the couch but I woke up in the middle of the night dried tears from earlier I just when to my room and got in bed where her sent was still there and layed down and slept .

____________________________
GO BACK A VOTE ON EVERY CHAPTER....if you didn't already and follow me to know when more chapter are going to be put up .

2/9 .
Monday .