19🪬

Two days have passed and the plan takes place tonight at 11 and it's now 10 in the morning and everyone is training

Two days have passed and the plan takes place tonight at 11 and it's now 10 in the morning and everyone is training .

I will be killing my pathetic ass cousin and her followers it's not going to be a sad day really because I've never really liked her or her side of the family .

After thinking I go into the basement where the built in gym is and see everyone training my men train at the base and the younger people stay at the local traps .

"LISTEN UP" I yell to grab everyone's attention .

"Tonight we are going through with the plan as you all know so if your under 18 you will be with my parents " I said not leaving any room for arguements .

"Now you all can go back to training you will stop at 1:45 or 2 because I do not need you dying because you were tired so you will get rest and eat" I said .

I go to leave and I see Nora coming my way from my side eye .

PLAY SONG NOW🛑✋🏾

"Yess 'ajl eazizati" I asked (yes sweetheart) .

"What language is that hon" she asked looking very confused .

"Well it's arabic " I said .

"Will you teach me some day " she asked .

"Anything you want " I said giving her a kiss .

" gosh get a room you to " Mari said .

"Their so cute they make me sick" riah said fake pouting .

I just laughed and went to my room I didn't notice Nora was following me until I sat down on the bed and she sat down with me .

"Do you just want to sit and cuddle before we have to go and do the mission " Nora asked me .

"Please" I said in a whisper .

And that's exactly what we did .

While laying there I realized I wanted more with Nora in the future .

I want a family of 5 and to get married and have a big house but I have to put that in the back of my head because I want them to be protected because the world is never going to be safe .

And to think I have to kill people who once had a place in my heart .

A part of me don't want to do it but I know it has to be done or this is going to be a cycle so I have to make an example out of them so people don't think to cross me ever when I become the rayiys . (Boss)

I stopped thinking when I realized Nora was sleeping in my arms .

I guess I should take a nap too .

3HOURS LATER:

I woke up to Nora missing .

I try not to panic and check the cameras around the house that where just installed .

She was in the room training relief flowed through my veins and I got up and took a shower because in a few dinner is going to start being prepared .

I get out the shower and I see Nora sitting on the bed looking at me with lust in her eyes .

"Like what you see or do you want a taste " I said with a chuckle .

"Both" she said getting up walking to me in big steps .

I just look her in her eyes and she starts to kiss me and starts going to my neck .

At the end of the day I'm still a female no matter the clothes so I moan and not just a quiet moan .

This moan would be heard by people if we weren't the only ones on this floor .

She then picks me up and carry me to the bed and proceeded to kiss me all they way down to my thighs .

She spread my legs apart kissing my inner thighs and I wanted more .

"Stop playing King why are y-you teasing m..m..mee" I could barely say because she started kissing my lips .

"Mmm so my name King now" she mummed against me making me jolt .

"n- ahhhh" I couldn't even finish because she plunged into me with her long ass fingers .

She started eating me out and fingering me at the same time making me cum 3 times .

She stopped and I opened my eyes to see her start kissing me on my stomach and belly to my neck then my face .

Being caught by surprise she went inside of me with all her length and only the lord know how thick she is .

I felt her stretching my walls and all you heard was skin clapping and grunts and moans .

"Nora im....im bout to cum" I moaned .

"Hol it" she said .

She flipped me over and started giving me backshots which was only making things worse .

"Cum for me " she said and in command we came together .

After that we went to shower and i had gotten dressed and when to the movie room .

I watched movies until it was time for dinner .

We all talked at the dinner table and after a while we went over the plan and their parts .

After everyone went to their rooms to get ready it was time to go the base  .

_________________________

Ummm hey how y'all doingg ,, umm just vote and follow me for updates bc I posted I was posting a chapter today && comment abt wat you think is gon happen or abt wats been going onnnn 😣🖐🏾 .

6/20 .
Sunday .