3🪬

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢.....

I took a shower and layed down scrolling through IG and wat I seen next shocked me and made me
upset .

𝙽𝚘𝚠.....

I got a DM of My "best friend" and my "girlfriend" kissing from sum anonymous page and it sent me a screenshot of a one year post of them mind you me and London had been going out sense middle school 9th grade year and were seniors now .

Somebody had told me she cheated but I didn't believe it because people would always try to break us up to be with either her or me .

So I called my "best friend" and wanted to have a little chat with her .

Conversation : Nae = BOLD Alissa = italic .

"Hey be-" she said before I cut her off

"SO YOU BEEN FUCKING WITH MY GIRL FOR A YEAR NOW HUH" I yelled letter my anger get to me .

"IVE ONLY BEEN GONE FOR A WEEK NOW YOU A TREESH AND YOU CAN KEEP HER AND LOSE MY NUMBER " I said still yelling .

"It's not even like that we was gon tell you"

" Nigga it's been A YEAR you was gon get the same reaction y'all dirty and tell that other treesh she better lose my number too" I said calmly .

"Yo don't call my girl a tre-" she said agian before I cut her off AGIAN .

"You are so unbelievable right i don't care y'all meant for each other and stay away from me before you realize who daughter I am" I said calmly

End of conversation .

Fun fact I don't tell people who my father is because he is a mafia leader it's whatever though but I don't like when people misjudge me so I don't say anything .

After that conversation I went to the trap looking for my dad because I needed to release some anger and shoot something .

I pulled up to the trap and went in and went straight to his office and went in without knocking I'm the only one who can do that .

"Hey NaeNae" he said without looking up I didn't say anything so that made him look up .

"What's wrong Nae" he ask looking up and I just looked at him taking a deep breath .

"Well London cheated on me... with Alissa da and I came up here asking if I could release some anger please" I said looking up with my face turning red because I wanted to cry .

"Yea of course you can NaeNae
what do you want to do" he said asking sympathizing his words .

"Shoot" was all I said before he stood up and took me to one of the shooting rooms .

I pulled out my famous all silver G19 and started shootings at the targets and kept getting the same spots in the head and chest .

After that I went to the indoor gym and started boxing and of course I beat his ass and more people started challenging me .

Nobody know who I am except the ones close to my dad but all of this is helping me release my anger about everything .

Right when I started bashing in some big guys head and I'm just now realizing I had a crowd I heard my dad clapping saying that was enough for today .

I only left with and few bruises when I was walking back to my dads office I kept getting looks and whispers but I didn't care so I kept walking until I seen we had made it to my dads office .

"Sit down child" he said and I did just that now I was tired and I didn't have my adrenaline rushing and pumping .

"Are you done " he questioned .

"Yes" I said blandly .

"Ok now explain to me what happened and when " he asked he always does this even though we are not as close as me and my mom I still can talk to him .

So anyway we talked and stuff he just basically said I need not to let my anger issues get the best of me .

After that I went home took another shower and started thinking about Nora and just remembering ever detail about her face and sooner or later I dozed off into my beautiful slumber .

I woke up in the middle of the night of my phone constantly going off and bothering me and I looked at my phone .

It was a group chat with London and Alissa and missed calls from London .

"DAMN" I yelled because I forgot to block them on everything so that's just what I did blocked em on IG Snapchat Facebook hell even kik .

After doing all that I looked at the clock and that shit said 12:02 so I carried my little light skinned ass back to bed because I had school later .

6 hours later.....

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"I need to get a better alarm clock because that shit ain't gone give me a got damn heart attack when I wake up every morning" I said irritated from jumping out my sleep .

"AYE watch yo got damn mouth in my mother fucking house the hell is wrong with you" my mother said .

"Ma you said more cuss words than me" I said flabbergasted because how the hell she gone tell me not to cuss when she say more than me just crazy .

Anyway she just walked out the room leaving my door open worrisome ass .

I got ready did my usual plus still thinking about what happened I'm not really so much of hurt on losing the relationship but hurt on losing on what I thought was my best friend .

Oh well the day must carry on .
_____________________________

Welllll I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short it's like under a thousand words but over 900 soooo yea I'm really not feeling it today plus I'm doing my first few chapters back to back soo it might get short den long den short agian .

12/18 .
Thursday .