18🪬

Hey guys Ik I been slacking and I'm sorry 😣.

So it's been three days now and I haven't got any text from the number

So it's been three days now and I haven't got any text from the number .

But as far as for the plan we're going to go through with it .

We've also found out who they are and to say I was shocked was an understatement .

So now I'm in my way back to the safe house because I just came from the base talking with my dad and Alex to get everything in order so it will go smoothly .

The whole thing will take place in two days and I've already informed everyone what's their place in everything .

As I'm driving up to the drive way I see a red note on the door .

So I hurry up as quickly as possible and park my car and see what it is .

My heart raced because the note said
'We meet agian Eirenae' .

"FUCKKK" I yelled .

Everyone came crashing out the door .

'What happened'

'You ok E'

'You good ghee'

'What the hell happened'

'You ok baby'

"Everyone hush and go back inside...NOW" I said calmly .

Everyone hurried in the house .

"They've discovered where we've been staying so " I started to say but wat cut off .

"So are we going to carry out with the plan" Nora asked .

"Yess" I said now irritated .

"Errbody sleep with somebody tonight and stay strapped " I said now walking off to the room because I now need a shower because I'm stressed .

I went upstairs cut on the shower and started taking off my clothes while the shower warms up .

I just hope they don't attack because I really don't want to rush the plan .

In the shower I'm just thinking abt how this could've happened me and Nora are best at what we do and nobody knows it's us .

So I'm really not understanding where me or/and her went wrong .

I got out the shower I didn't bother to bring a towel because I wanted to air dry .

I took my things and put them in the hamper and cleaned up my mess and proceeded to walk into the room .

Nora was laying on her stomach and i know one thing for sure about her was she had a fat ass .

I was so stuck in my mind that I didnt even noticed that she got up .

Now she was in my face looking me in my eyes .

All of a sudden I feel a draft and suddenly realized I was still naked .

"Do you tease me on purpose my love" she asked with a smirk and and eyebrow raised .

"Not on purpose" I said .

"If you think I'm teasing so much I'll get a robe" I said turning around to go get one .

She pulled me back and started kissing me and I melted .

Per usual .

UNKNOWN POV:

So she just think she can move on that fast i thought we had something special .

I don't care I came here for the money and a job and now it's time to get it over with .

EJ POV:

I'm the middle of us about to get nasty I hear shots .

Me and Nora stop what we were doing and grabbed our guns and knives .

After those few shots I didn't hear anymore or anyone .

So I started to go downstairs with Nora covering me .

After I got dressed I checked on everyone and everything I went towards the from door and opened it to where I found a note saying :

'WATCH YOUR BACKS BITCH'

In bold red letters which looked like blood but being who I am I knew it was fake blood .

Yea these some fucking rookies .

Well at least I can make an example out of these people so others know not to fuck with me and mine .

After that I contacted my dad and Alex and since this happened we were gonna do it in a day since everything was going well and we were just practicing .

We all go back to our room and me and Nora layed down and discussed the plans and went over it numerous times but I never told her names  .

I couldn't tell her yet .

After all it would break her into pieces at least to my knowledge .

You see I know everything about everyone in this house just like people are looking for Nora but I will hold off on that for personal reasons hers and mine .

I was going over the plan in my head at least a million times until I heard Nora's breathing even out letting me know she's fell asleep . 

I just don't know what I'm going to tell her that I'm going to have to kill someone that holds a place in her heart and they've been under our noses the whole time .

But the real question is...

How do I feel about killing my second cousin .

_________________________________
READDD NOWWWW

I'm backkk y'all Ik Ik I suck buhh I had writers block I only want this story to be no more than 26 chapters soo we go on chapters might be a little long😣 and I'm sorry buh I'm just lyk I'm back and don't forget to follow and vote and maybe comment I do be giving updates too🧘🏾‍♀️🧑🏾‍❤️‍💋‍🧑🏾 byeeee