1🪬

Wassup my name is Eirenae Nidori Jackson but people call me E

Wassup my name is Eirenae Nidori Jackson but people call me E.J I'm 18 years old and I'm a senior in high school I'm a no label you guessed right I'm not really big on labels I just like females...I the only child me and my mother hav a tight bond me and my father....we're ok we don't talk much since he's always away on "business" .

"Nae get your ass up now, it's the last year of school don't start being late now" said my mom bussing in my room .

I got up slowly because she was right there was no point of me being late on the last year of school so I reluctantly got up and did my hygiene.

20 minutes later .....

After a refreshing shower I felt a new person I was starting my last year of high school at a new school and graduating to finally be free...so I thought .

After I finish brushing my teeth lightly because I was going to eat and then brush them agian .

"Hey ma" I said sounding tired because I was . "Finally yo light skinned behind is out and ready " my mom said .

"It's not my fault it doesn't take me 10 seconds to look this good" I said cockily rolling her eyes at me she said "yea ok hurry up" .

I had my own car but my mom likes to make sure I'm up on time because she wants me to finish school .

⬆️her car

After eating and brushing my teeth agian I went and got my backpack and keys and started to put the school address in the gps but I forgot so I ran back in and asked my mom wat address was .

After 15 minutes of driving and bumping to J. Cole I finally pulled up to the school after parking in student parking I got out and started to walk .

As I started walking I felt glances on me but I don't mind because I don't care I know I'm fine not to be cocky or nothing just saying .

After finding my way to the office after getting lost a couple times

'you would think with all the staring somebody would help'

as I walked in the office and the receptionist eyed me with an unreadable face so I stook it off .

"Hello my name is Eirenae Jackson I wanted to pick up my schedule " I said smiling to be polite .

"Just wait one moment Principal Miller would like to have a brief moment with you before the day starts" the receptionist named Margo from her name tag said .

I sat down waiting for 3 minutes scrolling on instagram until I was interrupted by a bald white man standing in front of me .

"Hello I'm Principal Miller but call me Mr.Miller if you will" Mr. Miller said "Well nice to meet you Mr. Miller" I said walking behind him because he started walking to his office .

15 minutes later.....

After him rambling about the damn school policies and me zoning out he stood up which made me stand up because no .

"Well your free to go and don't forget to stop by Margo's desk for your schedule" he said with a smile .

"Ok thanks" I said and with that I walk out and went to Ms. Margo's desk and I waiting for my schedule after a quick second I got my schedule and was on my merry way .

Looking for my class I felt a pair of eyes on me I looked around me and nobody around was looking at me or so I thought seconds later I bumped into some fineee ass stud I'm pretty sure I was drooling from staring .

"Can you stop staring and watch where the fuck your going" ms.feisty said and dipped right after she left I heard the bell and not to long after that I found my class .

I walked in and found me a seat in the back to try to be invisible buh still getting a few stares here and there .

Soon the class was over and I went to my next and to my surprise Ms. feisty was there .

I sat as far as possible from her because clearly from earlier she didn't want to talk to me so after sitting down I felt that feeling I had from earlier so I look around to find Ms. Feisty staring at me with a amused face .

I chuckled turned around and continued to listen to the teacher but Ms. Feisty kept coming back to my mind until I was broken out of my thoughts .

" Alright class we will hav a project coming up in two weeks and you will be having partners I will be choosing" she said excitedly .

I groaned at the thought of having partners because I don't do well with partners never have and never will so I kinda zoned out until she said my name and another .

"Eirenae Jackson with Nora King come sign in so i know your both here" she said I was looking for a name tag so I could know her name but that was no use .

I got up and didn't even bother looking and going straight to her desk and quickly stand up from signing the sheet and turn around to find Ms. Feisty who's apparently name is Nora signing her name for my partner .

After signing in she called the rest of the people to sign in and she quietly sat there looking at the sheets I'm guessing taking her attendance .

"Ok class I'm going to let you have free time you can do whatever you like as long as you guys keep it down " she said .

After the bell rung I went on about my day zoning out because there was something that intrigued me about Nora .

I got home no one was home my mom was a lawyer so she comes home late some time .

I took a shower and layed down scrolling through instagram and what I had seen next shocked me and made me slightly upset .

To be continued.....

____________________________

Ikkk I hate to do it to y'all wit the cliffhanger buh wat shocked E.J?? Hell it even shocked me and I'm writing it .🔆

12/15 .
Tuesday .
Oh and I will update every Tuesday if I can if not then once a week 👩🏾‍🌾