12🪬

I woke up but kept my eyes closed and started feeling around I didn't feel anything started to panic and so I opened my eyes and got my clothes and and phone and keys and walked down stairs and I heard Nora so I went to her voice and it sounded l...

I woke up but kept my eyes closed and started feeling around I didn't feel anything started to panic and so I opened my eyes and got my clothes and and phone and keys and walked down stairs and I heard Nora so I went to her voice and it sounded like she was on the phone .

" I feel like she gon use me like I'm just some quick dick for her and then she gon leave like Luna did me" she said when she said that my eyes started to burn from the tears .

I couldn't be leave she would think I would use her I wanted to be in a relationship with her and try to make something .

I started sniffing and I guess she heard me and I just rushed out the door and started my car she was calling after me but I didnt I couldn't...at least for right now .

I texted to group chat and told them my mom wanted to meet them and they seemed pretty excited and hopefully the day won't end how the day started .

I picked up a couple things from the door so that I can drown in my sorrows and hopefully they stay the night .

2 HOURS LATER.....

I went to Wally Wrld and got some candy blankets ice cream and movies to watch and after I got everything I went to check out and some chick was flirting with me .

I didn't care enough to listen so I paid and left and finally looked at my phone the gc said they were at my house and waiting at it was almost and hour ago so I rushed home .

"IM HOME" I yelled dryly and everyone came running to see me .

"Hey hon- oh come here what's wrong" my mom said .

My mother knows me best and by the things I had in my hand she knew something had happened while everything was just looking at her like she was crazy .

I didn't want to cry in front of everyone so I jus walked into her hug and buried my face in her neck .

"Mom everything took a left ma" I said trying my hardest not to sob .

"What happened best" Sammy said looking at me in pity .

"Yea what's wrong" riah said walking up .

So we walked to my room and I told them everything even the oral sex part you see I don't hide the fact that I'm sexually active from my mother because she said she'd be here for me regardless .

"So yea she think I'm going to use her and I don't want things to effect how she sees me and if she wants a relationship" I said full on sobbing now .

"Honey there's a chance that you didn't did you talk to her before you left" she asked and now I'm feeling stupid .

"....no" I said in a quiet voice .

"See EJ she probably thinks it's her fault" riah said .

"And honestly both of you are in the wrong because she should've came to you and you should've talked to her before blowing things out of proportion" Sammy said and as you can see she's the more down to earth one .