14🪬

I walked into the house everything was moving in slow motion I can't believe I just told her my biggest secret

I walked into the house everything was moving in slow motion I can't believe I just told her my biggest secret .

'she already gave me brain so she won't think that bad .. i think'

I just rushed to my room I can't do this I think I'm just going to go to sleep and wake up in the morning and go to sleep and avoid her as much as possible .

I'm just going to go to sleep .

7 HOURS LATER.....

Aww shit now it's time to go to school by the sounds of it I walked out and the kids are already gone so Mari must've taken them when taking Kay .

I did my usual and my hygiene and found my outfit and fixed myself breakfast .

I got my keys off the table and walked to my car and started to drive to the hell hole everyone calls school .

I get there and of course I see nae is in her usual parking spot I see everyone else talking to her so I guess I'm just going to hav to avoid everyone today .

I only hav two classes today so I'm ok I leave at 12 like normal though .

I get out the car and start walking until I heard my name being yelling I just walked faster and I heard it start to approach me so I ran into the building .

Thank god the bell had just rung because everyone is in the hall so I quickly hide and put my hood on and start walking with people .

I turned and it was a confused nae at the door looking around I hurried and turned around before she could spot me .

I walk to my class and it seem as though the teacher wasn't here yet so I just sat in my usual seat which is in the back .

People know not to mess with me but it's always the new people who don't know who I am that mess with me.

I put my earbuds in and wait for the teacher to come in .

30 minutes later.....

The damn teacher just got here late as hell but I wasn't going to complain too much because I don't like too .

"Hello class as you know every week we change class and the days of the week you all have my class 2-3 days a week because this is just an elective" she said which was true I had picked technology .

The class started to get roundly and she quickly quiet the class down as I looked at the teacher she look familiar and not like someone on the street but she looked like me .